Ginger candy so easy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
[h=1]Home Remedy for Nausea and Indigestion: Ginger Candy[/h]by Bhawya

Home Remedy for Nausea and Indigestion: Ginger Candy

Ginger is considered a warming and spicy flavored herb. The warming nature of ginger is reflected in the fact that ginger can be used against various illnesses caused by cold. Ginger is also used in cases of food poisoning and nausea, poor digestion, diarrhea, lack of appetite, hand and feet feel cold. You can have a fresh small piece of ginger, if you have any above mentioned illness. Some people (like me) don't like the raw taste of ginger. So, here is the solution.

• GINGER CANDY
Ginger candy is the best home remedy for many illnesses in South India. In Tamil nadu, We call it as Inji Murabba ( Inji means Ginger ; Murabba means Sweet Jam Pickle). My mom used to make this candy for us. She always keeps small stash of ginger candy in her hand bag. I have suffered travel sickness many times during my childhood days. This candy helped me to get rid of those sickness.
This is the simplest and best medicine for sore throat, nausea, cold, good digestion, giddiness, sinus problem, especially good for 1st trimester morning sickness.
Serving suggestion : A CANDY in A DAY. Please do not eat this candy like a normal candy. Too much of anything is good for nothing.
Few days back, I got this recipe from my mom. Today I am gonna share it here. It is very simple to make. I hope this post will help you all to get rid of those illness. Thanks.

Grr. the formatting for instructions isnt working right, so i am leaving u to check it out. very simple recipe.

PS. Levi, do u cook? Will u share some of ur recipes from there?