Give me bad advice...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Pardizzle

Feb 1, 2024
Texas
That is definitely bad advice. Every time the Bible mentions that people did whatever was right in their own eyes, it never ended well.
I agree, although I never thought about how true this was! This is something you hear ALL the time, and we just get used to it and take it for truth......unless you actually think wisely about it, then its easy to realize how wrong this saying is!

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
Hand out booze and cigarettes to your local school kids. You will be popular real quick

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Well... I mean... You're not wrong.