GOD’S PERFECT CHOICE

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
i’m going to share something that was also shared to me by my sister. it's sort of like a love letter from GOD addressed to all the eagerly waiting young ladies, and yes, even to young men who are earnestly searching for love… hahaha! :D

GOD’S PERFECT CHOICE

Everyone loves to give totally to someone,
To have a deep relationship with another,
To be loved thoroughly and exclusively…

But God says, “NO. NOT YET...
Not until you are satisfied, fulfilled, and contented
With being loved by Me alone…
With giving yourself totally to Me,
And have an intensely personal and unique relationship with Me alone.
I love you, My child and until you discover,
That only Me is your satisfaction to be found,
You will not be capable of the perfect human relationship,
That I have planned for you.”

“I want you to stop wishing, to stop planning…
And allow Me to give you the most thrilling plan ever existing,
One that you cannot imagine.
I want you to have the BEST.
Please allow Me to bring it to you.
Just keep watching Me, expecting the greatest things…
Keep experiencing that satisfaction knowing that I can give you all…
Keep listening and learning the things I tell you.
You just WAIT.”

“Don’t be anxious. Don’t worry.
Don’t keep looking off and away from Me,
Or you’ll miss what I want to show you.
I want to see in flesh a picture of your relationship with Me,
And to enjoy materially and concretely,
The everlasting union of beauty, perfection, and love I offer you Myself.
And then, when you are ready,
I’ll surprise you with a love far more exciting,
Than any of you dreamed of. You’ll see…”

“Understand that until you are ready,
I am working even to this minute to have both of you ready at the same time.
And thus, PERFECT LOVE!”

“And dear one, I want you to have this
MOST WONDERFUL LOVE
Knowing that I love you utterly…”

well, there you have it… this was perfectly and beautifully composed to enlighten those who haven’t found their GOD’S PERFECT CHOICE yet. if you’ve found them, love them as GOD loves them. if you haven’t, keep on waiting on GOD, and don’t be in vain. remember, great things come for those who wait… and after all, patience has always been a virtue!” :)

S

SeekTheAncientPaths

Thank you for this post. I feel like God used those words to directly speak to my heart right now. I'm dealing with a heartbreaking breakup with a man I believed was the one.. But instead of refocusing on my relatiionship with God I have been trying to fill my life with other means all while hopping that that man comes back home. Anyways, its going to be a daily thing but I do want to be filled with Him again. And I truly do want to be the Christ Fearing woman he has made me, and have him work in both me and the man that i will share my life with, to be the same! So, I should wait for his perfect timing! Thank you so much, :)