God and my fillings :(

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

ness

Sometimes i fill mad @ God. I stared to fill this way when I think or hear about my dad's death. Every time i think about it i get mad @ God. Sometimes when my life is not going right i fill that way to. But is mostly about that . I fill like it's unfair and shouldn't have happend. Or i should have had more time.Have you guys felt that way i dont really have people my age i can talk to who Understand;Or if it's really that normal? I mean i was 2 and it waz a while ago but it still fills very hurtful.and it wasnt like he was sick; ...he was killed. So its harder and i fill like its unfair and ..... i cry about it but i hate talking about it. and i have pulled away from god . i act like nothing becuz its hard ........ i need prayer

God bless, (r.i.p dad)
anysah

C

Co_IsaaC

idk.. what to say... im not in that situation, but my mom was and she tells me how it felt.
she always uses this verse to feel strong
psalms 27:10
"when my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take care of me"

and u migth be mad at God, its a feeling theres nothing wrong about being mad, its how u control that anger, but what i really want to say is that
from this verse we can see that God has taken care of u.
since u were 2!
he has never left, he has always been there for you!
for 9 years God has been there, even if your parents would leave God would never!

just take that into consideration, and we will pray :)

Last edited:
L

lightbliss

Hi, my father was also killed (by his "friend") two months before I turned 2. Personally, I never felt hatred or other ill feelings toward God for what a person did. I don't even remember my father now. I don't have insecurities from not having my father in my life - except being a bit awkward around large groups of guys (although I think that's a given).

We all make decisions, sometimes foolish ones. God didn't kill your father, a human did, but you shouldn't be mad. God loves you more than anyone on earth.

Sometime I wonder how my life would be if my father were still alive. But I'd rather have my father died than have a deadbeat one. Then I realize I have the best father in the world, God :D