God answers prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TashMeyer76

Update on my post - Firstly.. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS. If any of you ever doubted for one minute that prayer does not work then I bed to differ and prove you wrong.

My life came to a point over last weekend when I realised that I can no longer hide the state of our financial situation from my family, I had car repairs to pay, my son's birthday was around the corner and I had nothing to give him, I had debt on a Credit Card which I had no hope for to recover... but so the Lord works.

On Saturday we got a call, my dad decided that he will buy my son's bicycle and that we do not have to fork out cent. #Miracle1

On Monday morning when I was riding to work contemplating the car repairs and worrying how we will get the money together for this, I got a text from the bank notifying me of money paid into my account, enough for the repairs. Although I was expecting the incoming funds, it was not due until end of March #Miracle2

This left me with just enough for those things but NOT for day to day costs like fuel etc.

Yesterday - the mechanic phoned and said that the repairs were not that much and it only cost R500 - that leaves me with enough to get through to the end of the month. #Miracle3

Over and above these 3 miracles, God worked it so that money I owed on my mobile phone was scrapped by the provider out of "Good will" let me quote the mail I received from the provider here as proof:

" IMPORTANT: I will do a ONCE OFF GOODWILL RETARIFF. What this means is that i will credit the Data Charges on Invoice 03/12/2013 and your Proposed Invoice, and bill you for a 1.5gig Data Bundle, R299 Incl Vat for the Extra Data used."

This was God's Goodwill, not long after this I received a Bill for a Letter of Demand I had no knowledge of from our landlord. I went to the Prayer Chat and my brother Tezza said a prayer for me, by COB that day, I received a reply:

"Ek sukkel om klaarheid te kry oor die aangeleentheid, maar het besluit om die regskostes terug te skryf en die lêer te sluit."

Translated into English: "I am unable to get clarity as to what the charge is for, but we have reversed the legal fees and we have closed off the file"

So I just want to say PRAISE GOD! He helps where help is needed. Walk in Faith always!​