God answers with a kiss

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

I belive it is Gods desire that some people are ment to be together so that they can worship in his love twice as strong! The other day my boyfriend and I had an argument. We were hanging out but neither of us said a word to eachother the rest of the day. When it came time to take him home i was sure to sit as far as i could from him in the back set wile my mom drove us. My heart aced because i was to stuborn to appolojize or even talk to him. Hes the only person on this earth that makes me cry tears of sadness and happness at the same time. I looked over and saw he had his head down in his lap, it was at that point that i bowed my head and prayed to God to show me a sigh if i was soposed to truly be with him. I asked for a sign that would show that he really did love me and cared for me. It was at that moment that he scooted next to me, put his arms around me, and kissed my forhead. *thank you Father* I stared cryng and laugh at the same time. My boyfriend looked at me like he thought i was going to break up with him. I told him that the Lord had just told me you are the one for me. Then he gave the biggest smile and as it turns out when his head was in his lap he had prayed to God and asked what he should do to make things better. In a way i think of that kiss as a kiss from my Father.

W

waitn2drive

I belive it is Gods desire that some people are ment to be together so that they can worship in his love twice as strong! The other day my boyfriend and I had an argument. We were hanging out but neither of us said a word to eachother the rest of the day. When it came time to take him home i was sure to sit as far as i could from him in the back set wile my mom drove us. My heart aced because i was to stuborn to appolojize or even talk to him. Hes the only person on this earth that makes me cry tears of sadness and happness at the same time. I looked over and saw he had his head down in his lap, it was at that point that i bowed my head and prayed to God to show me a sigh if i was soposed to truly be with him. I asked for a sign that would show that he really did love me and cared for me. It was at that moment that he scooted next to me, put his arms around me, and kissed my forhead. *thank you Father* I stared cryng and laugh at the same time. My boyfriend looked at me like he thought i was going to break up with him. I told him that the Lord had just told me you are the one for me. Then he gave the biggest smile and as it turns out when his head was in his lap he had prayed to God and asked what he should do to make things better. In a way i think of that kiss as a kiss from my Father.
That gave me goosebumps :) God answers in amazing ways, doesn't he?

Crypto

Nov 14, 2009
In my entire life I have only met one person who married the person they were dating when they were 15. The odds of finding the right one at the age of 15 is incredibly slim. Aint trying to burst your bubble, but you should really pray about this sort of thing and search the Scriptures and not depend on something so subjective as experience. Wish you the best regardless.

W

waitn2drive

In my entire life I have only met one person who married the person they were dating when they were 15. The odds of finding the right one at the age of 15 is incredibly slim. Aint trying to burst your bubble, but you should really pray about this sort of thing and search the Scriptures and not depend on something so subjective as experience. Wish you the best regardless.
Jeeze! Burst her bubble you probably did. The reason most young relationships don't work out is simply because people don't have faith in them! I have faith in your relation ship, 3232, as I am 15 and dating a girl I want to be with forever. We can do it! But it needs to be based around God, and when it is, it will succeed, if he wants it to of course.

Crypto

Nov 14, 2009
Jeeze! Burst her bubble you probably did. The reason most young relationships don't work out is simply because people don't have faith in them! I have faith in your relation ship, 3232, as I am 15 and dating a girl I want to be with forever. We can do it! But it needs to be based around God, and when it is, it will succeed, if he wants it to of course.
The reason most young relationships fail is immaturity and people don't know who they are or what they want. I don't think it has anything to do with faith in a relationship. Besides placing faith in something other than God is asking for trouble.

...you two are very argumenitive. thank you Crypto for your conserns. Ill keep you posted on th erelationship. want2drive thank you for having faith in me aswell as God I think you are both very strong Christians...you just share diffrent views. Thank you guys! :D