GOD ANSWERS!!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

cindles

so i was saved as a 12 year old - but strayed in my late teenage years - cut through to mid-late 20's

I left my office job that i wasn't happy in (thinking i would get another job as I usually would in office, but then the job crisis happened) I was out of work for over a year and i started to get (what the doctor called) situational depression, & put me on a medication. (i had an allergic reaction to medication that cause a dystonic reaction in my tongue - going stiff and i felt like i couldn't breath) this unfortunately brought on a panic attack, i started getting these daily to several times a day. I ended up suffering from a panic disorder that was caused via medication - and i ended up developing a phobia (brought on by the panic attacks), i was unable to go away from home for 1 year. I knew in my mind that i could get through but i just couldn't shake the disorders (with no meds as i also developed a fear of medications).

I was channel surfing on sky and found the channels shine and daystar, GOD, this had attracted me and i was watching daily (for hours). I have always believed in GOD, but felt because i had strayed i would not be worthy of his help. i started to build a relationship with him again - although not fully (feeling not worthy)

One day i had a massive panic attack, once i came through it, i dropped to the floor and started crying (very hard), i wanted my life back, i wanted to feel love joy happiness, all the good things these problems were taking from me. I wanted to be me again!!

I remember i started crying and shouting out at the same time...GOD HELP ME, PLEASE GOD HELP ME, PLEASE LORD HELP ME, I WANT MY LIFE BACK, I NEED YOU. I had basically gone on like that for 10 mins and then i stopped crying all of a sudden. I felt a little peace i couldn't explain. Then throughout the first week, my panic attacks lessened, the second week i was able to go out about 15 min from home without having a panic attack, third week i was able to go on a bus and go around town, the fourth week i was able to leave home and go away with my other half for a weekend. GOD HELPED ME!!!! HE ANSWERED MY CALL/prayer!!!!!

I remember getting back for the first time after going away, i went for a walk to the beach and i just sat there and cried (happy/overwhelmed cry), i felt GOD with me.....and i still do and it still makes me cry a happy/overwhelmed cry...that our awesome GOD would want to be with me...me a small person in this world who has not done anything big or significant....ME!!....it still moves me!!!!