God Causes Terror Attacks

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 28, 2013
It is true indeed that God causes Terror Attacks. You know why? Its what Romans says
"For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth [SUP][a][/SUP]in unrighteousness," Romans 1-18

more simply it is his wrath against wicked people, like how he caused 9-11

and don't say god isn't behind the terror attacks because he indeed does say he makes them occur
The One forming light and creating darkness,
Causing [SUP][a][/SUP]well-being and creating calamity;
I am the Lord who does all these. "Isaiah 45:7

calamity is equal to terror and distress

john832

May 31, 2013
It is true indeed that God causes Terror Attacks. You know why? Its what Romans says
"For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth [SUP][a][/SUP]in unrighteousness," Romans 1-18

and don't say god isn't behind the terror attacks because he indeed does say he makes them occur

Lev 26:15 And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant:
Lev 26:16 I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

Deu 32:25 The sword without, and terror within, shall destroy both the young man and the virgin, the suckling also with the man of gray hairs.

May 15, 2013

Job1
8 Then the Lord said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil.”
9 “Does Job fear God for nothing?” Satan replied. 10 “Have you not put a hedge around him and his household and everything he has? You have blessed the work of his hands, so that his flocks and herds are spread throughout the land. 11 But now stretch out your hand and strike everything he has,and he will surely curse you to your face.”
12 The Lord said to Satan, “Very well, then, everything he has is in your power, but on the man himself do not lay a finger.”

Luke 8:13

Those on the rocky ground are the ones who receive the word with joy when they hear it, but they have no root. They believe for a while, but in the time of testing they fall away.

Bookends

Aug 28, 2012
God allows it and directs it, but He is not the cause of it. The cause is the wickedness of men's hearts and that they love darkness other then light. Read the rest of Romans 1 (esp. 24). Also John 3:19:

[SUP]24 [/SUP]Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves,

John 3:19
"This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil.

N

nathan3

No. terror to good people ? No, we allow it. when we dont dispatch the enemies