God.... Confused

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Ratgirl

Aug 5, 2015
I want to believe in God but can't quite connect. How can I be sure he's listening?

K

kaylagrl

I want to believe in God but can't quite connect. How can I be sure he's listening?
If you're talking to Him,hes listening.

J

JesusistheChrist

If you're a Christian (and your profile says that you are), then you have a Mediator in heaven Who intercedes and petitions the Father on your behalf and His name is Jesus Christ. Because of what Christ has done for you, you have access to the very throne room of God in heaven.

Jan 7, 2015
The desire to believe is not of your own doing, but rather a calling. And if you can understand it is the Father calling you to believe in His Son Jesus Christ, then you will also be able to believe He is listening as well. The next move is yours, will you answer His call?

John 6:44
No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

shineyourlight

May 25, 2015
"You want to believe in God." Do you think you don't? Or do you believe in Him but just struggling because you feel like you're not connecting with Him?

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
God is omniscient (all-knowing).

He is listening.

Dec 9, 2011
Man has five senses that his flesh perceives things with and trust in, but man has gone past feelings

i mean GOD gave us 5 senses to help us but we have gotten to where we are putting to much trust in our 5 senses instead of trusting what we can't see and that is faith and faith pleases GOD.

Somebody might ask
Well, how do I get faith?
+++++++++
Romans 10:13-17
king James version(KJV)

13.)For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

14.)How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

15.)And how shall they preach, except they are sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

16.)But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

17.)So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.