God Gave a Trip to Italy

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JerInNC

Jun 17, 2020
I went through 4 years when I didn’t have money for extras, like a vacation, or even for my mortgage for months of those years.

After the first two years, which were the most severe, I mentioned to God that it would be nice to be able to have a short vacation, if He saw fit to allow it.

About two weeks later, my oldest sister offered to use frequent flyer miles to fly my daughter and me to Italy, to visit another sister who lived there. Neither sister was aware of how little money I’d had during those years, and knew nothing of what I’d told God. I rarely saw my oldest sister, and she’d never offered such a gift to us before. I knew it was a gift from God, and He used my (as yet) non-Christian to bless us.

We went to Italy for a week, and enjoyed it very much. But, the greater pleasure is that the trip is always a reminder of how God wants to give joy to us.

Jun 17, 2023
A beautiful reminder of God's care for us. Thank you so much for posting.