God healed my marriage

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

Paige12

My husband had 2 affairs with dif woman he worked with. We were so close to divorce I actually filed. But praise Jesus. I prayed with all my might for both my self and my husband and the woman and men affected. And The Lord healed my marriage!!!

yac11

Mar 24, 2013
Dear Paige 12,

Praise the Lord for the goodness of saving another marriage. I am so happy that you came on to tell us. It gives us all hope as we wait patiently upon the Lord.

H

hope36523

thats awesome god is awesome,i am so happy for you.

Mar 12, 2013
I love hearing about Marriage restoration , This gives me even more hope
Thank you for posting :)

J

JoyofLord

Wow praise God that's huge, so many people need to hear that. I know so many people struggling in their marriage, thanks for sharing :)

L

Love

That's wonderful! There is nothing God can't heal....

M

musclecar_69

I'm very happy to hear that. I'm dealing with a similar situation with my wife. God has given me peace to forgive her and heal our marriage. Since I found out, God has done some miraculous things to convince me to keep going. Because it's very hard sometimes. To trust, to maintain composure, and to KEEP GOING. It's a process, and it will take some time, but I know that God is behind us reconciling and I will keep going in HIS strength. Praise the name of the almighty God!