God heal's

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Y

yahweh_is4me

OK I just want to give God some praise ! I have been sick with some real bad kidney stones for almost 2 weeks and and it looked like I was going to have to face some big surgery and I did not want to have to deal with that God has open some door's for me to minister this summer and I did not want to miss that. plus I wanted to go camping this weekend .. But OUR GOD heals and I am able to go my Pain level has gone down allot and Last night for the first time in 2 weeks I was able to go to sleep with out pain meds in me ..
I want to give all the glory to LORD ! He is my savior , my healer, my deliver..!

R

Rissa77

Woooo!!!!!! that's awesome!!

C

coxjessie

Tht'as great to hear :)

Y

yahweh_is4me

I know Its all God ..

S

Shwagga

PRAISE GOD!!!!!

Scotty

Feb 10, 2010
Praise the Lord! Glory be to God!!

T

Tifper

Praise God! It says in Isaiah 53:5

"But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes we are healed." NKJV

and in 1 Peter 2:24

" who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes you were healed" NKJV

Just wanted to tell you about this one time I really hurt my elbow so bad that I thought I had broke it somehow. I couldn't bend it without pain and I couldn't open a door with that arm. I couldn't drive, couldn't even put on a coat. At that time my Pastor was teaching on healing and how we can believe for healing and such. Now I was a new believe at the time or a baby Christian.... so I didn't know much about healing or anything. So I was at Church and afterwards I was kinda holding my elbow because it was pinching really bad and it had been hurting for about a month or so. But I didn't want to go to get it checked out. So while I was at Church they asked me why I was holding my elbow and I told them about it. They told me I can believe for healing and such. Well I was a little reluctant about it. Being a baby Christian and all I was not sure what to believe. So I was driving in the car all week... basically thinking about how I can't be healed because science says that it take so long fora bone to heal. So I was trying to prove myself right. And kept thinking that I there is no way God could heal me instantly. Well one day I was driving and my elbow was hurting bad. And I started thinking about this again. In a split second right after I thought about how science is right, God corrected me with an authoritative voice and said to me "Yes well Science also says that I do not exist" and so right there I was just in shock. And corrected. Ad it says in the Bible God corrects those He loves. And so being corrected I repented for my lack of faith and I then took charge of my situation and proclaimed what the Word said about healing and BOOM right there on the spot my elbow was instantly healed.

The Bible also says Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says." So I proclaimed that I was healed and that nothing is impossible for God and I also proclaimed the other verses above and right afterwards I was healed immediately and have not had pain or nothing since. Praise God. The glory is His. I'm not saying this to say that you don't believe I was just giving an example of how good God is and that the healing is yours! Even for your foot. I will pray for a quick healing for your foot as well.

Jan 1, 2010
@ Tifper

that is so awesome!

Praise the LORD! :D

K

Kat50LovesJesus

Whew...Yahweh and Tifper...
Oh Yes...He Was...and Yes He Is...and Yes He Does...I'm a Witness too!!! Awesome is our God...He is Who He Says He Is...and A Rewarder To Those of Us That Diligently Seek Him...Standing in AWE of You, Jesus, My Savior, My Lord and My God...

Y

yahweh_is4me

Praise God! It says in Isaiah 53:5

"But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes we are healed." NKJV

and in 1 Peter 2:24

" who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes you were healed" NKJV

Just wanted to tell you about this one time I really hurt my elbow so bad that I thought I had broke it somehow. I couldn't bend it without pain and I couldn't open a door with that arm. I couldn't drive, couldn't even put on a coat. At that time my Pastor was teaching on healing and how we can believe for healing and such. Now I was a new believe at the time or a baby Christian.... so I didn't know much about healing or anything. So I was at Church and afterwards I was kinda holding my elbow because it was pinching really bad and it had been hurting for about a month or so. But I didn't want to go to get it checked out. So while I was at Church they asked me why I was holding my elbow and I told them about it. They told me I can believe for healing and such. Well I was a little reluctant about it. Being a baby Christian and all I was not sure what to believe. So I was driving in the car all week... basically thinking about how I can't be healed because science says that it take so long fora bone to heal. So I was trying to prove myself right. And kept thinking that I there is no way God could heal me instantly. Well one day I was driving and my elbow was hurting bad. And I started thinking about this again. In a split second right after I thought about how science is right, God corrected me with an authoritative voice and said to me "Yes well Science also says that I do not exist" and so right there I was just in shock. And corrected. Ad it says in the Bible God corrects those He loves. And so being corrected I repented for my lack of faith and I then took charge of my situation and proclaimed what the Word said about healing and BOOM right there on the spot my elbow was instantly healed.

The Bible also says Mark 11:23 "For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says." So I proclaimed that I was healed and that nothing is impossible for God and I also proclaimed the other verses above and right afterwards I was healed immediately and have not had pain or nothing since. Praise God. The glory is His. I'm not saying this to say that you don't believe I was just giving an example of how good God is and that the healing is yours! Even for your foot. I will pray for a quick healing for your foot as well.
whoo lets give a shout out for GOD !

E

Elijahtruth

Great word "is for me" it is proof He loves You! He comes and wants mighty people like yourself too inherit this earth!