God help me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Joy20

Please God help me underdstand your word and give me friends who want to hang out with me besides you. I wish i can see you. I know you are there. I love you God. I know you in control but i wish i can remember that you are. I pray that you heal my learning disablity. I miss my joy and I need peace again.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Thank you Father for doing this for her in Jesus name amen:)

J

Joy20

GOD PLEASE HELP ME. IM GETTING INSANE.

P

psychomom

Phil. 4
The Lord is near.
6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
8 Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, let your mind dwell on these things.
9 The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me, practice these things; and the God of peace shall be with you.

Psalm 34:8
The LORD is near to the brokenhearted And saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Psalm 145:18
The LORD is near to all who call upon Him, To all who call upon Him in truth.

Still praying for you, little one. ♥

J

Joy20

Please pray for me that I wish I knew what God's will for me is.

B

bracha

hello joy20,how are you today?so long as you remain in God with patience and persistence.He will never leave you the way you were when you gave your life to Him.all the challenges you are going thru now,He knows them and will give you the rest and restoration you need.HE THAT STARTED A GOOD WORK IN YOU WILL SURELY COMPLETE IT.HAVE NO FEAR.PLEASE DO THIS EVERY DAY,MANY TIMES A DAY IF YOU CAN:READ PSALM 23 AND ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT FOR HELP SEVERAL TIMES EVERYDAY.AND ALSO ASK GOD TO OPEN YOUR EARS,EYES AND HEART TO HEAR FROM HIM ANY TIME HE TALKS TO YOU.BE STRONG,BE COURAGEOUS.YOU ARE CHOSEN BY HIM THEREFORE HE WILL LIFT YOU UP.

C

Chezz

God loves you very much! And is hearing those prayers. I will be praying for you. God Bless you!

B

bracha

It doesn’t matter how cut off YOU are or how far YOU may have strayed —YOU can be restored! With one call to the Lord, He can lift YOU out of whatever circumstance YOU may be in — whether it be spiritual, physical, emotional, financial or anything else! With a single touch of His hand He can bring complete restoration to YOUR life and give to YOU what He has promised!Be encouraged. YOU can never be so far removed that YOU can’t be restored —YOUR troubles are never so great that YOU can’t be heard — the Lord’s arm is never too short that it cannot save!LOOK UNTO JESUS THE BEGINNING AND THE END

B

bracha

I WILL NOT STOP PRAYING FOR YOU MY SISTER,JOY20.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs Joy, praying in agreement for you with all here in Jesus's name.

Huge hugs and God bless
pickles