God Is Faithful!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

wantstogiveup

I made up my mind that I was going to church this morning for the peace. time in months and Satan tried everything that he could to stop me. I was awake all night and could barely hold my eyes open this morning and then my stomach was upset. But I went to church anyway.
Worshiping with my church family again was amazing and so peaceful! The message that was preached was exactly what I needed to hear. Then I went to work.
Working a stressful shift after not sleeping the night before was awful! But I noticed that in every area that I lacked God stepped in. When I was tired He gave me strength, when I was stressed He gave me peace.
At the end of the day regardless of how tired I was or how stressed I made it to church and got through my work day with no problems. Thank you Lord for being patient with me and never leaving my side. To God be the glory!

Trailblazer

Sep 8, 2014
Awesome when God works in our lives. Even more thankful in times when we really need him .:)

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Glad you powered through in God's strength and that you received the blessing He had for you. satan is like that when we decide to return to God he will try everything in his power to keep us away. satan is a defeated foe so keep hanging onto God and He will see you through all kinds of trials and troubles. Glad you made it back to church continue on and stay close to God.

V

VioletReigns

That is awesome, Sister!!! I'm so glad for you. Yes, God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. (Psalm 46:1)
Praise the Lord for He is faithful! :D

Dante

Nov 9, 2014
No matter what comes your way,hold close God's grace. In Christ alone.