God is good, and prayers appreciated....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Timofree

I have seen God work in me so much the last few months, praise Him!

But it came to me today, that part of me was enjoying feeling sorry for myself, even sharing this on here helps to break that, in Jesus name!
I have had issues in my life that God is helping me with, and I'd appreciate prayers to help me move on, and just rejoice how God is helping me, rather than hanging on to problems out of self pity. That I'll find my identity totally in Him. :)

Shalom, thank you so much, Tim

S

shekaniah

Sure thing!
Prayers sent!
Love in Jesus, Shekaniah

GodssSon

Apr 29, 2012
Praying for you that you keep your focus Tim! =] "Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus." -Philippians 3:13-14

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying and praising for all you ask in Jesus Christ is Lord.

God bless
pickles

T

Timofree

Thank you for your prayers, and You for Your work! God's been so good to me, releasing me in to more freedom and sonship acceptance :)

IDEAtor

Aug 15, 2012
Timofree, I love that you start with a prayer request by praising God.
Below is a written prayer, may God use it.

Lord, I pray for the struggle that my brother Tim is going through.
I ask in agreement with the Holy Spirit and Tim for him to give it all to you.
I also ask that godly peace floods his soul.
May his words, thoughts, attitude, and actions reflect Christ in him.
Amen.

R

Risen

Dear Heavenly, I thank you for the fact that Timofree is admitting that he needs to turn the eyes of his heart unto you and for him to focus on you alone. for the things of earth will grow strangely dim in the light of your glory and grace. Whatever that is causing him to belittle himself and to have all these negative feeling of self pity and self-everything, I bind it in the name of Jesus Christ and I cast it away into the wilderness. I pray for an influx of your holyspirit upon Timfree so that He knows that He is your precious child and that you love and care for him so dearly. Let him know that it is your plan to give him life and life ubundantly. The plan that you have for him is the plan for good and not for evil, plan to prosper him and not to harm him. Plan to give him a hope and a future. Dear Lord, I pray that you bless him so that he can be a blessing to others. In Jesus name I pray Amen