God is Great!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

Newme

I asked The Lord to help me a few weeks ago. At the time, I really didn't know how He could help. I just gave over my problems and concerns to Him.

Things have been incredible since this. I am so happy, and my problems have disappeared. I feel light and rejuvenated!

Thank you, Heavenly Father. I praise you and thank You for all You have done for me. I will continue to be the best I possibly can. Thank you Lord.

Amen.

Amil

Apr 25, 2013
I agree so much... God is Great!!!!! That was you trusting everything in Him. God bless you!

"In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans." Romans 8:26