God is Here at CC

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

CEF

CC Brothers and Sisters,
Most of you have heard, I lost my sister due to car accident on the way to see her boyfriend with a drunk driver. I am saddened to say she was not a believer in fact, she was an atheist. The Bible tells us in Romans 3:23 that God causes all things to work for good to those that love Him and are called according to His purpose. God used that car accident to turn my life around with Him. I had a hard time reading my Bible and praying on a regular day. Especially sharing the gospel with someone, which I failed to do with my own sister. It really made me wake up to the fact that it is our job to spread the gospel. I want to thank everybody who has messaged me, posted something, or shown they cared in anyway. I have only been on CC for a few days, but I have experienced great joy, found a mentor and great friends. I have nobody but Jesus to thank for the work He is doing at CC.
Catherine

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
CC Brothers and Sisters,
Most of you have heard, I lost my sister due to car accident on the way to see her boyfriend with a drunk driver. I am saddened to say she was not a believer in fact, she was an atheist. The Bible tells us in Romans 3:23 that God causes all things to work for good to those that love Him and are called according to His purpose. God used that car accident to turn my life around with Him. I had a hard time reading my Bible and praying on a regular day. Especially sharing the gospel with someone, which I failed to do with my own sister. It really made me wake up to the fact that it is our job to spread the gospel. I want to thank everybody who has messaged me, posted something, or shown they cared in anyway. I have only been on CC for a few days, but I have experienced great joy, found a mentor and great friends. I have nobody but Jesus to thank for the work He is doing at CC.
Catherine
catherine, i'm so sorry on the loss of your sister. I've lost family members and friends to car accidents and/ or suicide so I know how it feels when such a tragedy strikes. You are wrong about one thing however. God is NOT only here with us at CC. He is with us all the time!! Every day, every night, through every triumph and sorrow!! :) You didnt say when this happened so I'm assuming your sister died recently? God brought you to this point, and he will bring you through this as well. If you ever want to talk, please pm me anytime. :)

J

ji

CC Brothers and Sisters,
Catherine
Sometimes things like this happens to those that Stand for Christ.
God will Strengthen you...

TheAristocat

Oct 4, 2011
CC Brothers and Sisters,
Catherine
I also have a sibling who is an unbeliever and it's hard enough just to get in touch with him. I've talked to him a little bit about God. And I'd like to a lot more. But I feel his focus is elsewhere entirely. He was once a Christian. So he knows the Gospel. It's unfortunate. But my relationship with God isn't going to suffer on account of human error. I wish him the best, but we're on two separate roads. I have to do what I think is best. I'm very sorry for your sister.