God is in control

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ninasbg

Jun 5, 2014
Hello Gods people.I would like you to know if you dont already know that God is in control.God has A great plan for your life.You might not understand Gods plan for your life right now,but one day you will when God is ready to reveal it to you.Dont worry just trust God and believe him.God will lead you in the right direction.Every test and trial will make you stronger and push you closer to God.I love being A child of God.God always loves always provide always protect.There is no greater love than his.Just fall in love with Jesus.Gods love is so wonderful.God the father Jesus the son and the sweet Holy ghost working together just for you.God says hold on my child.Nothing can separate Gods love from you.

M

Marian29

Lovely words of encouragement. I just totally agree. God Bless you.

M

Marian29

The Lord is! and will always be our Lord Almighty for all the eternity. Worthy is the Lamb that payed the high price for us to forgive our sins, through the holy blood of Jesus we are saved. Jesus and Jehova are Worthy of all Honor, Glory and Adoration for all eternity.