God is kind or cruel

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

hellobacky

Hi,all

If you already smell the disaster and suffering ahead,if u find you have no strength at all to go forward,how u can manage life?I am in a situation that to be rejected and feel despair,i find no meaning in life,no hope in the words of Bible.I have struggled a lot,sometimes i win,sometimes i failed,but now i am so tired of it. I can forsee all the heart-broken and shame ahead,the pain is that i dont know what to do,i have to go forward to that DARK place without any choice. Life and God is so cruel..............

T

thefightinglamb

I searched your profile, and tried to understand this post. I hope things turn out much better than you expect-you have to focus on the hope we have in Jesus... I will pray for you.

God bless
tony

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Hi,all

If you already smell the disaster and suffering ahead,if u find you have no strength at all to go forward,how u can manage life?I am in a situation that to be rejected and feel despair,i find no meaning in life,no hope in the words of Bible.I have struggled a lot,sometimes i win,sometimes i failed,but now i am so tired of it. I can forsee all the heart-broken and shame ahead,the pain is that i dont know what to do,i have to go forward to that DARK place without any choice. Life and God is so cruel..............
I will pray for you. To answer your other post.. God listens to everyone. He will listen to you just as much as He listens to anyone else. He might not always answer us when we want Him to, but you can trust that He loves you and will be with you through all of your troubles. He will also protect you from real harm. Many times, bad things happen to us and we think that God did not protect us, but after it is over and we have time to heal we begin to see that it could have been much worse and that He really did protect us from the worst part. I will keep you in my prayers.

PLEASE feel free to private message me if you want to discuss anything privately that might be of a sensitive nature. I will be glad to help you as best I can.

God bless you.

gabriel

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2011
God is not cruel; He loves you. Maybe you should read the Psalms.

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Please don't believe Satan's lie "He's not really a loving God" or " He can't love you...just look at yourself...how can He love YOU?"

Satan has been whispering this to mankind ever since the Garden. Don't give in to it!

Our challenge as Christians is to believe and LIVE the truth...that God is all-loving, even when the circumstances LOOK like something different. Take the step to willfully believe this....it will open doors for you :)

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
No, God is not cruel, He is kind, the only reason the world is in pain is because it has not called out to God. The bible says ask and you shall receive, when your home has lots of bugs in it you don't expect an bug extinguisher man to just enter and clean it for you, you call and tell them to come clean your house, and the same does apply for us as people, we just need to call God and He shall be there.
Concerning personal hurt and pain, the best anyone can do is just lay all trouble before Him. The bible says cast all your cares and burdens on Him for He cares for you, and thats all you have to do, you don't have to struggle with anything, He has taken care of the universe for billions of years, can He fail to take care of something you place in His hands? I advise you to develop your relationship with Him more, He is the only one who can make you know and understand things. God bless

W

wanting2believe

I will not lie.. I do understand you.. recently I hated God.. its barely been a few days were I actually gave myself and God a chance.. but buddy I do understand what you say..

C

Crossfire

God is very loving. He simply doesn't play any games. :)

God's nature is love in it's purest form and because God is love in it's purest form, He really doesn't like or tolerate the opposite behavior. God can see right through us. Nothing is hidden. While He loves you, He created you to be like Him. That's why He sent Jesus to die for us, to repair the damage that the first man, Adam, caused when he chose selfishness over his relationship with God. Because of Adam's terrible choices the entire world has been corrupted with selfishness ever since. Selfish behavior is the complete opposite behavior of God's nature, which is entirely selfless. Jesus willingly became human and fulfilled all the necessary requirement to repair the relationship between God and man.

Now, with the help of God's Spirit, we too can possess the same loving nature as God. However, we have to be willing to abandon our selfish, sinful nature because the two natures simply can not co-exist. :)

J

jkalyna

Hi,all

THE QUESTION IS IF YOU HAVE ANY TIME TO DWELL IN THE WORD. THE BIBLE SAYS THE JOY OF THE LORD IS MY STRENGHT. WHEN WE PARTAKE OF HIS PRESENCE, WE LOSE THE DESPAIR AND OUR SPIRIT BECOMES STRENGHTENED AND STRONG TO GO THROUGH LIFE. TALKING TO JESUS IS GIVING HIM THE BIG BAGGACE THAT'S ON THE BACK OF YOUR BACK. IT WEGHTS THE SOUL DOWN. JESUS SAID COME TO ME ALL YE THAT ARE HEAVY LADEN, AND I WILL GIVE YOU REST. GOD IS LOVE AND NOT CRUEL, EVIL IS THE CRUELEST FORM OF UGLYNESS AND FOULNESS AND DARKNESS, THAT THE MIND OF GOD DOES NOT INDULGE IN IT FOR HE IS LIGHT AND LOVE. THE DEVIL IS LYING TO YOU, LIKE EVE, HE MAKES PEOPLE DOUBT EVEN THEIR OWN SANITY IN HIM, IN HIS WORD, I KNOW IF YOU MEDITATE ON HIS WORDS, YOU WILL SEE THE DECEPTION AND LYES. HE MAKES BELIEVERS THINK THEY ARE FOOLS TO TURN TO GOD. :)

W

Web01

Always, God Is Kind not Cruel......Because God helps everybody........