God is still God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

grace45

Please lift me up in prayer, as I will be praying for you guys as well. Another semester is about to begin and I am feeling excited, yet a little anxiety is tring to creep in. Just need to know that someone other than myself, will be praying for me. It's comforting to know that there is someone, somewhere that is willing to send up a little timber on my behalf. I thank God for all of you, the ones that I have conversed have truly been a blessing and encouragement to me. I remember asking God to send me strong in the faith, christan friends. Although, he didn't and doesn't always come how we expect him to, he will answee, I thank him everyday for the things he has and is doing in my life. I even thank him for keeping silent at times when I needed to just be still and wait. Just wanted to encourage someone today by simply saying: No matter who you are or what you are going through, financially, emotionally, physically or even spiritually..God is still in control, and worthy to be praised.

GodssSon

Apr 29, 2012
Amen grace45! You're right on that -- God is still in control and worthy to be praised :D You have a good positive attitude and focus it seems, and I'm praying for your continued focus and for God to bless you in all you do! "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee." - Isaiah 26:3 =]

B

binky

Hi there everyone

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
That is such a nice message...thank you!

Praying that you have a successful semester and that you will feel confident :)