GOD IS WISER THAN ME.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SHINY707

Hi!
I wish to share my one testimony.Years back I prayed to God to give me guidance regarding a matter I was struggling in my heart for I didn't knew what would be the right decision in that matter. God gave me an answer and a command but He didn't explain me everything there. I obeyed Him.And after sometime, when I became more mature to handle life because He gave me experience as well as blessed me to grow in the knowledge of His Word, then He showed me that the decision I would have made there when I was young and ignorant could have destroyed my life. When I was young I leaned on my own understanding and but now He taught me to lean on His understanding and His wisdom. I want to thank God for giving His son to us , to me because it is the name of Jesus Christ that has saved my life and helped me to lean on God and His word.
I thank God for His timely guidance and I thank God for saving me from my own overconfidence , my foolishness and my ignorance.God is indeed wiser than me.I bless the Lord for helping me with His guidance.Amen

Thanks for reading my testimony.God bless you.