God Miraculously Provides and Grants Favor

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Man22Christ

As a teen grown up in a single parent family with my mother, two siblings, two nieces and a nephew with one person working below minimum wage, I had experienced life without electricity, running water, and little or no food in the cupboard. However, God always found various ways of providing for and sustaining my family.
AT one point we did not have a home but God provided a huge house for us free of charge. I was always seen as the savior who would rescue my family. I was always in the top 10 at school. Graduating from high school with many distinctions. However, I felt God was calling me to be a minister of the gospel and was presented with an opportunity to enter seminary. I was also presented with opportunities to enter top universities in my country. After receiving confirming dreams and prophecies from mainly people I never knew. I decided to obey God's voice and get training for ministry. This was the Hardest decision I ever had to make as I was so concerned about my family...
One month after enrolling my brother was basically adopted by a minister of the gospel I never knew and was well taken care of. After another month another minister from a different denomination that we did not know visited our country and did ministry. Pictures were taken and he went back to his country. As he was going through the photos he said the Holy spirit spoke to him about a little girl on the photo. This was one of my . The Holy Spirit also spoke to him about two other persons in the stack of photos. He later found out they were all related. Now this minister helps to support my family while Im studying and things are going well.
God has opened so many other doors for me. But Im most happy for his presence and his love and favor in my life. Even when we were in our poor state I loved the Lord and would not have traded Him for anything. He is so good. He loves us so much. Let us be faithful to Him for He is faithful. Don't worry about where you are now, God is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all we are able to think or imagine. Glory to God.

T

Timofree

thank you for sharing, that's a necessary encouragement for my life! God bless you, fill you with His Spirit and fire, and lead you by His Spirit in everything!

K

Kefa54

Thank You for this testimony.

J

Jadeline

Amen! Praise God!

M

Man22Christ

thank you for sharing, that's a necessary encouragement for my life! God bless you, fill you with His Spirit and fire, and lead you by His Spirit in everything!
Thank you for the encouragement man.