God will comfort all your sorrows. He's your Angel. Ever-present, ever-there :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GreenNnice

God knows your cries, God hears your cries, take those to Him, He will wipe off those tears and soo comfort you, with His lovingkindness of everlasting Love, which is the words in Jeremiah 31:3 :)

So, I tell you those comforting words, miladies, and, you all know when I kid you about things like 'women drivers,' I am J JUST kidding around with ya, giving ya some teasing to be reading. Idle time sating, just trying, being green :D , I just don't know what to do sometimes, it's hard being a green guy of very little brains. Oh bother.

Anyway, I want you ALL to know I wouldn't tease ya IF I didn't love ya , with God's Love, but, of course, just ask the dishes or even the gray stuff, it's delicious. So without any more ado, I wish you many blessings that be from His hands. He is your angel, of mercy, of grace, of Love, and, of all things good. , He will keep you, you are His sheep, never will He say to you......

....Be my guest . :)

This song , I pray, touches you, miladies, God bless you all for submitting to Him in your lives now, for in due time later, in Heaven, for certain, but even before, great blessings YOURS as you endure, giving glory and thanks to Gid for all things good in your lives, even the bad, let Him know you KNOW, tell Him, too, say.....

”Lord, its tough right now, that was tough to.understand why,” and, He will answer, ”My angel, my child, I will keep you and send you great places, stay under my wings, I will refuge you in Me.” :)

Exodus 23:20 ”Behold, I send an Angel before you to keep you in the way, and to bring you into the place which I have prepared.”

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGx-BZLAx0c[/YouTube]