God will take care of us until we go to him?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GodsMainGurlie

God will take good care of us until we can join him. In verse Genisus 6:1 - 8:22 God said he would never flood the earth again. But god do you really exist? Im so confusing you killed my whole family! I am now an foster chil becase YOU, yes YOU god YOU KILLED MY FAMILY in the chch earthquakes. I don't believe now that you will never flood the earth again, you may not flood it you will kill us off 1 way or another because we aren't what you want anymore.
My family was my mum and she was a single parent

K

Kyouken

God didn't kill your family, nor does He control everything "sovereignly" or give a yay or nay as to whether or not things happen!

Nor did He make that flood come. God set some laws in motion way back when, and as a result, the flood happened. I'm not saying that God directly made the flood happen, or even indirectly. God doesn't will that any should perish. And God didn't want that flood to kill your parents. I will say this: if someone had asked/prayed for a miracle, and truly believed, something different would have happened.

And as far as not flooding the earth again, God was talking about the entire earth like He did with Noah (someone correct me if I'm wrong, please).

While we all deserve the harshest of punishments, God doesn't judge us like He did in the Old Testament. Why? Because Jesus satisfied God's wrath and paid our sin debt in full.

He also says that He will never flood the earth again in Isaiah 54:9. He isn't angry with us, and He loves us (hence He sent His Son to pay our sin debt so we wouldn't have to suffer.

Satan is equal to death, and he comes to steal, kill, and destroy. Our Heavenly Father sent Jesus to destroy Satan and his works.

Your Heavenly Father loves you. He didn't kill your family.

K

Kyouken

And I'm sorry about your mom, too. That can be hard (my father passed away when I was younger [not the same, but sorta]). But I bet you she's in heaven. And she isn't feeling any pain, hardships, or anything.

I'll be praying for you, as that can hurt a lot. Please, reconsider your relationship with God. I'm at a lack of words right now, and He can do a better job at comforting you than I can. I can't express how sorry I am for you with words...

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I agree with what Kyouken already said. I know you hurt and are wondering why all of this happens. But God is not the one who killed your parents. God's will in people is only done when they let His will be done, otherwise He has no control over what happens. Blaming God won't make anything better, but giving your life to Him will. You may have lost your family, but its not the end for you. God still has a perfect life for you. You may not see it now, but God can make a way, if you choose to make Him your Lord and Saviour and let Him be your help, guide and comfort. God bless