God's Calendar and Future Prophetic Events

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

WomanLovesTX

Jan 1, 2010
Yeshua fulfilled the Spring Feasts of Yah 100%. That is Passover, First fruits, Feast of Unleavened Bread, and Shavuot. I believe Yeshua will return and fulfill the Fall Feasts 100%. (See Lev. 23)

As I have studied Yah's calendar, by following the New Moon that begins each month, I have found the controversy of whether a New Month begins on a conjunction new moon or by a sighted sliver of the New Moon. The Bible really does not make it clear. So I wonder if this is why we cannot know the day or hour of the catching away of the Saints, dead and alive, at Yeshua's return.

I believe if one studies Yah's calendar, that they will know the "season" of Yeshua's return. Some say Feast of Trumpets (Tishri 1) and others say Day of Atonement (Tishri 10) and others say Feast of Sukkot (Tishri 15-22).

And then I had one man who thought the Two Witnesses die at Christmas time because of the exchanging of gifts.

So what I want to know is those who have studied Yah's calendar, which feast do you think Yeshua will return or will it be at some other feast/rehearsal?

J

John_S

He will return to end the Tribulation and to begin the Millenium - and since we aren't in the Tribulation Period yet, it will be a while.
Whichever day that happens to be, is not something that we need to worry about.
If you are one of those people who believes that He will returning for a Pre-Trib Rapture, you are VERY sadly mistaken.

G

Graybeard

He will return to end the Tribulation and to begin the Millenium - and since we aren't in the Tribulation Period yet, it will be a while.
If you are one of those people who believes that He will returning for a Pre-Trib Rapture, you are VERY sadly mistaken.
:rolleyes:...blah blah blah

konroh

Sep 17, 2013
You don't have to be sadly mistaken if you're Raptured. You can trust that God is bigger than whether my eschatological views are all in line. My trust in God comes first, my view of how I believe He's revealed what will happen in the future comes so much further down the list that it's not even ranked. Whether I trust that God will come for me before the tribulation or after is not as important as trusting that with God one day is as a 1000 years and 1000 years as one day. He could come today or in 1000 years.

G

Graybeard

Yeshua fulfilled the Spring Feasts of Yah 100%. That is Passover, First fruits, Feast of Unleavened Bread, and Shavuot. I believe Yeshua will return and fulfill the Fall Feasts 100%. (See Lev. 23)

As I have studied Yah's calendar, by following the New Moon that begins each month, I have found the controversy of whether a New Month begins on a conjunction new moon or by a sighted sliver of the New Moon. The Bible really does not make it clear. So I wonder if this is why we cannot know the day or hour of the catching away of the Saints, dead and alive, at Yeshua's return.

I believe if one studies Yah's calendar, that they will know the "season" of Yeshua's return. Some say Feast of Trumpets (Tishri 1) and others say Day of Atonement (Tishri 10) and others say Feast of Sukkot (Tishri 15-22).

And then I had one man who thought the Two Witnesses die at Christmas time because of the exchanging of gifts.

So what I want to know is those who have studied Yah's calendar, which feast do you think Yeshua will return or will it be at some other feast/rehearsal?
I heard from a Jewish guy that apparently they have guys that actually stand watch and look for the first sliver of the New Moon, and then they report it to (I think the High Priest..not sure) and he announces the official start of the month.
If this is true I really don't know what they do when it is overcast;)

Feb 16, 2011
Jesus doesn't even know, only the Father. If it was as simple as you think to figure out wouldn't Jesus know?

Feb 16, 2011
Pre tribers ask why would God let them go thru it. Why does God let Christians die for Him everyday? That is the question they should consider. Christians are tormented but pretribers think they are better than them.

G

Graybeard

Pre tribers ask why would God let them go thru it. Why does God let Christians die for Him everyday? That is the question they should consider. Christians are tormented but pretribers think they are better than them.
that's a false accusation......

C

CanadaNZ

Good luck with this, Jesus Himself said "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

WomanLovesTX

Jan 1, 2010
Good luck with this, Jesus Himself said "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."
So you are saying this verse (Matthew 24:36) is in regard to when Yeshua will return?

Grammatically, the word "that day and hour" appears to be referencing the verse before it which is speaking of Heaven and Earth passing away" and it is the passing of Heaven and Earth that Yeshua tells us is only known by the Father.

Also, comes to mind is these verses:

1Th 5:1 But you have no need to have anything written to you, brothers, about the times and dates when this will happen;
1Th 5:2 because you yourselves well know that the Day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.
1Th 5:3 When people are saying, "Everything is so peaceful and secure," then destruction will suddenly come upon them, the way labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and there is no way they will escape.
1Th 5:4 But you, brothers, are not in the dark, so that the Day should take you by surprise like a thief;
1Th 5:5 for you are all people who belong to the light, who belong to the day. We don't belong to the night or to darkness,
1Th 5:6 so let's not be asleep, like the rest are; on the contrary, let us stay alert and sober.

So what is being referred to in verse 1 "when this will happen"? What is the "this"?

The previous chapter and ending verses appear to be the matter of what the "when this will happen".

1Th 4:13 Now, brothers, we want you to know the truth about those who have died; otherwise, you might become sad the way other people
1Th 4:14 do who have nothing to hope for. For since we believe that Yeshua died and rose again, we also believe that in the same way God, through Yeshua, will take with him those who have died.
1Th 4:15 When we say this, we base it on the Lord's own word: we who remain alive when the Lord comes will certainly not take precedence over those who have died.

So this time of Yeshua's Second Coming the Thessalonians understand times and dates of Christ return?

If they know, then perhaps we should understand also.
Joh 6:44 No one can come to me unless the Father — the One who sent me — draws him. And I will raise him up on the Last Day.
Joh 6:45 It is written in the Prophets, 'They will all be taught by Adonai.' Everyone who listens to the Father and learns from him comes to me.

LAST DAY/EIGHTH DAY:

Neh 8:17 And all the congregation of them that were come again out of the captivity made booths, and sat under the booths: for since the days of Jeshua the son of Nun unto that day had not the children of Israel done so. And there was very great gladness.
Neh 8:18 Also day by day, from the first day unto the last day, he read in the book of the law of God. And they kept the feast seven days; and on the eighth day was a solemn assembly, according unto the manner.
Lev 23:36 Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD: on the eighth day shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD: it is a solemn assembly; and ye shall do no servile work therein.​

Num 29:35 On the eighth day ye shall have a solemn assembly: ye shall do no servile work therein:

Joh 7:37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
Jer 31:33 (31:32) "For this is the covenant I will make with the house of Isra'el after those days," says Adonai: "I will put my Torah within them and write it on their hearts; I will be their God, and they will be my people.
Jer 31:34 (31:33) No longer will any of them teach his fellow community member or his brother, 'Know Adonai'; for all will know me, from the least of them to the greatest; because I will forgive their wickednesses and remember their sins no more."
Heb 8:10 " 'For this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Isra'el after those days,' says Adonai: 'I will put my Torah in their minds and write it on their hearts; I will be their God, and they will be my people.
Heb 8:11 " 'None of them will teach his fellow-citizen or his brother, saying, "Know Adonai!" For all will know me, from the least of them to the greatest,
Heb 8:12 because I will be merciful toward their wickednesses and remember their sins no more.' "
Eze 36:26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit inside you; I will take the stony heart out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.
Eze 36:27 I will put my Spirit inside you and cause you to live by my laws, respect my rulings and obey them.
Eze 36:28 You will live in the land I gave to your ancestors. You will be my people, and I will be your God.

I'm not saying that Yeshua's Return will be on the Eighth Day Feast Day, because I don't know. I'm still praying for Him to reveal this thing we are suppose to know.

L

LT

feast of trumpets. it fits on every level I can think of. but that is just my human logic.

O

overcomer2

I believe it will be the Feast of Trumpets. And yes he will fulfill all the fall feasts just like he did the spring. Exactly on time.

I do believe we will know the day and hour by the scripture in Revelation which is our blueprint for the end times.

[SUP]Rev 3:3 [/SUP]Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

WomanLovesTX

Jan 1, 2010
feast of trumpets. it fits on every level I can think of. but that is just my human logic.
Well, your not alone. Most scholars say that Christ will return at the Feast of Trumpets. On that day more than 100 blasts are made and on the last trumpet blow Christ will catch up the Saints.

I also wonder about the parable of the Ten Virgins. You'd think if their were trumpet blasts all day on Feast of Trumpet, how could they all fall asleep? And when they do hear the blast, they all awake, around midnight and only half are ready to meet the Bridegroom. I guess partying all day on Feast of Trumpets qualifies for the Ten Virgins to be tired and fall asleep.

KohenMatt

Jun 28, 2013
I heard from a Jewish guy that apparently they have guys that actually stand watch and look for the first sliver of the New Moon, and then they report it to (I think the High Priest..not sure) and he announces the official start of the month.
If this is true I really don't know what they do when it is overcast;)
.......which is one of the biggest controversies of the whole New Moon discussion, and is one of the biggest debates/divisions amongst the Messianic/Hebrew Roots/Biblical Feast Day-keeping crowd.

G

Graybeard

[SUP]Rev 3:3 [/SUP]Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.
and this is why those against pre-tribbers should not scoff......

F

Frosty

While there are certain prerequisites to our Messiahs second coming to fulfill the fall feasts, when we see these prophesied events happening, we will know our season of redemption is near. I too believe it is on Yom Teruah. I will bring out scripture later, but I gotta run to work....

Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is, but exhorting one another, and so much more, as we see THE DAY APPROACHING. Hebrews 10:25

A

Anonimous

God will do what He's going to do when He decides to do it and the way that He wants to do it. "

[video=youtube;jG_7FXZCgYc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG_7FXZCgYc[/video]

WomanLovesTX

Jan 1, 2010
Amo 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

WomanLovesTX

Jan 1, 2010
While there are certain prerequisites to our Messiahs second coming to fulfill the fall feasts, when we see these prophesied events happening, we will know our season of redemption is near. I too believe it is on Yom Teruah. I will bring out scripture later, but I gotta run to work....

Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is, but exhorting one another, and so much more, as we see THE DAY APPROACHING. Hebrews 10:25
Looking forward to your scriptures.