God's glorious transforming power🔥

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 17, 2023
I'm not proud of this, but I want to be honest. In the years I felt distant from God, I sought to find the fellowship, love and comfort I'd known with God, through people.

Honestly, I thought I'm probably going to hell, and just to enjoy life without sinning "too much".....I know, way off thinking, but that's just how it was.....I've hurt lots of women, and I've repented of that!!

Now to give the glory to God, I feel liberated in a wonderful way!! The most physically attractive person in the world could want a relationship, but if we weren't compatible in God's plan, it'd be a hard no!!!!
And lust, whilst it's still a battle to take the thoughts captive, is no longer the consuming force it was....
Again, glory to God!!

Nothing can compare to God's Kingdom.....I've found what I've been searching for in God, and for that, and every other reason, I will praise Him!!🙌 thank you Jesus!!

notmyown

May 26, 2016
I'm not proud of this, but I want to be honest. In the years I felt distant from God, I sought to find the fellowship, love and comfort I'd known with God, through people.

Honestly, I thought I'm probably going to hell, and just to enjoy life without sinning "too much".....I know, way off thinking, but that's just how it was.....I've hurt lots of women, and I've repented of that!!

Now to give the glory to God, I feel liberated in a wonderful way!! The most physically attractive person in the world could want a relationship, but if we weren't compatible in God's plan, it'd be a hard no!!!!
And lust, whilst it's still a battle to take the thoughts captive, is no longer the consuming force it was....
Again, glory to God!!

Nothing can compare to God's Kingdom.....I've found what I've been searching for in God, and for that, and every other reason, I will praise Him!!🙌 thank you Jesus!!
Tim! :)

hi, Tim. we used to know each other. we're moving, and in packing i found a disk you sent me containing the first sermon you preached. i'm so pleased to see you posting, and praise God for your testimony!

Jesus2day

Aug 5, 2023

Again, glory to God!!

Nothing can compare to God's Kingdom.....I've found what I've been searching for in God, and for that, and every other reason, I

Again, glory to God!!

will praise Him!!🙌 thank you Jesus!!

Jesus2day

Aug 5, 2023
Sorry I pushed the wrong key, but I would like to reply, I was moved when reading your post. I too was where you were I have been a Christian for many many years ( we won't talk about age here :) lol. I can relate to where you were and where you are now a Praise God for His glorious grace, mercy and love.
Our Father always waits with open arms when we loose our way. If I may offer this: I have found reading God's Word daily if at all possible will strengthen your faith and daily walk. You may face opposition yet you will always have strength in knowing He will never leave or forsake you.
My prayers will be with you as I'm sure others will also. God Bless and keep you.
Sherry

Jul 17, 2023
Tim! :)

hi, Tim. we used to know each other. we're moving, and in packing i found a disk you sent me containing the first sermon you preached. i'm so pleased to see you posting, and praise God for your testimony!
Hi, that's so encouraging, and unexpected. Thank you for sharing! 🙂
God bless

Jul 17, 2023
Sorry I pushed the wrong key, but I would like to reply, I was moved when reading your post. I too was where you were I have been a Christian for many many years ( we won't talk about age here :) lol. I can relate to where you were and where you are now a Praise God for His glorious grace, mercy and love.
Our Father always waits with open arms when we loose our way. If I may offer this: I have found reading God's Word daily if at all possible will strengthen your faith and daily walk. You may face opposition yet you will always have strength in knowing He will never leave or forsake you.
My prayers will be with you as I'm sure others will also. God Bless and keep you.
Sherry
Thank you for sharing Sherry🙂.......whilst I know other's have been in the same and similar situations, it can feel like you're the only one, until you hear otherwise.

Glad to hear God's drawn you back too, and may He bless and lead you to new heights in Him🙏

Jesus2day

Aug 5, 2023
I apologize for the length of time it has taken to reply to your post. It's been a while since I have been in the room, I can relate to feeling as if you are the only one. The feeling of being alone, yet God has promised "He will never leave or forsake us" even when standing on this promise I still felt I separated from Him. As difficult as it was, I continued to read His Word daily, and continued to praise Him. As the days continued, I refused to give up, (in the past I had always been a quitter) but I was determined to stay the course so-to-speak. Through this valley I was taught valuable lessons one of which was, this was this was an attack from the enemy, and this Scripture came to mind "He is a liar and the father of lies" (the enemy) John 8:44
he will use weapons against us to try and separate us from our loving Father also I allowed my senses to control my thoughts as opposed to standing on my faith, I relied on my feelings of being alone as opposed to relying on God's Word "He will never leave or forsake us" Hebrews 13:5.
David also writes this same feeling of being alone, yet he continued to praise God (Psalm 22:1,31) NIV
We will go through battles as we walk with Jesus, yet if we stay determined our Heavenly Father will hear our cries, deliver and bless us with His shower of gentle love.
I've been blessed with the knowledge of now knowing there are always valuable lessons as we walk through these valleys, in that we are able to share our own experiences.
Again, I apologize for the length of time it has taken to reply to your welcomed post.
Love in Christ,
Sherry

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012

Again, glory to God!!

I am so overjoyed to read this, I have been exactly where you have and the kingdom is what it lead to. I notice that we often times have to be brought to our lowest before we are ready to really listen and seek him even the best of us deal with this. The kingdom is something else entirely take the next step there is a door that leads to a deeper realm with him. Did you know that if you ask him to will move in with you? Did you know that his presence and his kingdom cande abide in you?

He shows up personally to me and it is not a metaphorical thing like he just pops in sometimes. Your on the first step to a whole other relationship with him seek him seek the kingdom refuse to accept anything less than the real thing hevaen on earth bringing the kingdom here living in him and with him he will lead you into a whole other world with him you will know why he is the way the truth and the light he is the door seek him as a person not distant LOrd seek his presence seek to know exactly how deep he is and surrender utterly to him like really surrender kneel before him and know that you are kneeling before him in person he is right there speak your heart to him surrender and make him not just your savior but your Lord your king.

That surrender is so beautiful and it changes you be prepared to know him like you never dreamed.