GODS judgement on America

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 8, 2013
There are still lots of good Christians in this country. Just like God would have preserved Sodom and Gomorrah for ten good people, He's certainly going to preserve the US for the sake of the people He has in this country. By the way, is this thread a joke? It makes me think of those cartoons where somebodies walking around with a big poster that says, "repent! The end of the world is here!" The fella carrying the sign is always in rags, acts and looks crazy.
Nope, no joke, go re read from the beginning. People thought Ezekial, Jerimiah, Issac were "crazy" too. Those people on the streets are getting the word out, the Lord Jesus bless them.

Jan 8, 2013
Wow. I cannot BELIEVE what certain people on this thread are saying.

Calling gays "wicked sodomites" and saying a Pride Parade is responsible for a tornado? What the heck? Do not EVER call a gay person a sodomite. Not ALL gay people have sex, just as not ALL straight people have sex.

Maybe if ever Christian had realized how things like this are the things that hurt us so much...
The bible calls the sodomites wicked. God says they are wicked, and its true, God does not lie ( Romans 3 verse 4 - Let God be true, and every man a liar ) Gods right. Your 13, I understand you want to be popular, and politically correct. You have to choose either Gods word or the Satanic media, I pray God wake you up and open your eyes and protect you from the indoctrination and mass brainwashing going on in the school system in Jesus name.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
you and I don't agree much, but you are 100% correct on the indoctrination of our youth to be "kind" and " tolerant". they are trying as hard as they can to do away with right and wrong and push God out the back door. I stand in agreement with your prayer.

Jan 8, 2013
The current POTUS is a gay man, not shocking at all, however it also looks as if the next POTUS (Hillary Clinton) will also be a gay woman. This obviously is a bad sign of Gods judgment.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
i guess you know obama is gay because you secretly have talked with him about this? Maybe he hit on you?

A

Adinah

The current POTUS is a gay man, not shocking at all, however it also looks as if the next POTUS (Hillary Clinton) will also be a gay woman. This obviously is a bad sign of Gods judgment.
Is this the comic relief thread?

Jan 8, 2013
The next potus (Hillary Clinton) is indeed a lesbian, a bull dyke lesbian. The truth is just that the truth, the current potus - A - Frequented notorious gay bathhouses, even having some rooms named after him.
B - Had some former gay lovers killed execution style while preparing to "run" for president ( the elections are rigged )
C - Attended rev. Jerimiah Wright ( heretic ) Trinity church and was a member of the down low club in which rev. Wright would set up gay couples in his church, as a brothel of sodomite lust.
D - The testimony of Larry Sinclair
E- Attended "church " with lesbian Oprah, and was praised and worshipped by lesbian Oprah and her LEGION of mindless feminazi droids.
F - TiME magazine declares POTUS - The first gay president - to no ones surprise
G - POTUS "comes out" in favor of gay marriage.
H - POTUS travels across the globe spreading his gay evangelism, trying to slam the wickedness of this (his) lifestyle down the throats of other countries, and is rebuked:D Praise Jesus Christ!!!!!! GLORY !!!!
I - Is worshipped as a god by the sodomites, he is their king.

J - POTUS couldnt be prouder of NBA first gay player, couldnt be prouder ...... hmmmm sins of Sodom lists pride first, hmmm pride parades hmmmmmm
Ephesians 5 verse 11 - and have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness but rather reprove them ( expose them ) - Heavenly Father I thank you in Jesus name, please bless your small remnant here, Praise Jesus

Jan 8, 2013
you and I don't agree much, but you are 100% correct on the indoctrination of our youth to be "kind" and " tolerant". they are trying as hard as they can to do away with right and wrong and push God out the back door. I stand in agreement with your prayer.
- Thanks - Numbers 6 verses 22 to 27 - Its true. Galations 4 verse 16

Jan 8, 2013
Interesting, God is very gracious and merciful and slow to anger, the remnant in the U.S. - Also called Gerry on the telephone to evangelize him since he has colon cancer, he sounded good, and I felt convicted to call him, he needs Jesus Christ!!!!!

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
The next potus (Hillary Clinton) is indeed a lesbian, a bull dyke lesbian. The truth is just that the truth, the current potus - A - Frequented notorious gay bathhouses, even having some rooms named after him.
B - Had some former gay lovers killed execution style while preparing to "run" for president ( the elections are rigged )
C - Attended rev. Jerimiah Wright ( heretic ) Trinity church and was a member of the down low club in which rev. Wright would set up gay couples in his church, as a brothel of sodomite lust.
D - The testimony of Larry Sinclair
E- Attended "church " with lesbian Oprah, and was praised and worshipped by lesbian Oprah and her LEGION of mindless feminazi droids.
F - TiME magazine declares POTUS - The first gay president - to no ones surprise
G - POTUS "comes out" in favor of gay marriage.
H - POTUS travels across the globe spreading his gay evangelism, trying to slam the wickedness of this (his) lifestyle down the throats of other countries, and is rebuked:D Praise Jesus Christ!!!!!! GLORY !!!!
I - Is worshipped as a god by the sodomites, he is their king.

J - POTUS couldnt be prouder of NBA first gay player, couldnt be prouder ...... hmmmm sins of Sodom lists pride first, hmmm pride parades hmmmmmm
Ephesians 5 verse 11 - and have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness but rather reprove them ( expose them ) - Heavenly Father I thank you in Jesus name, please bless your small remnant here, Praise Jesus
I think your medication has run out.

E

empowered2love

Have you guys seen Father of Lights? It's a really good movie about God's judgment in America and about love and grace and all that stuff. It's really powerful movie. You should check it out: Father of Lights

[video=youtube;eKpPVkHlDQU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKpPVkHlDQU[/video]

Jan 8, 2013
Have you guys seen Father of Lights? It's a really good movie about God's judgment in America and about love and grace and all that stuff. It's really powerful movie. You should check it out: Father of Lights

[video=youtube;eKpPVkHlDQU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKpPVkHlDQU[/video]
O.K. I will, thank you friend.