GOD'S LOVE

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jean_mitch

...hold on.. pain ends.. there is hope in JESUS NAME..

I

Indubitably

I loved this... simple but abounding in truth. God is amazing isn't He?

J

jean_mitch

indeed.. he is so amazing.. i love him more and more daily... his love is immeasurable..

Z

zaoman32

Thanks for posting. Anyone who knows me well know's my situation. There's a few here that do, and really only two people who know every detail, at least from my perspective. Up until very recently I haven't had much good to say about how this year went, but looking back I wouldn't change a thing. I may sound cheesy and over-christianized (is that even a word?), But I've seen several things in the past year that cannot be described as anything but miracles. I've learned that God's love is ever present and never lacking. I've learned that even in the absolute worst situations, I have Jesus that I can turn to. I've grown into the habit of when I hit a hard time, my automatic response is prayer, bible reading, and looking for ministry from those closest to me.

Thank you for posting

A

arwen83

Thanks for posting. Anyone who knows me well know's my situation. There's a few here that do, and really only two people who know every detail, at least from my perspective. Up until very recently I haven't had much good to say about how this year went, but looking back I wouldn't change a thing. I may sound cheesy and over-christianized (is that even a word?), But I've seen several things in the past year that cannot be described as anything but miracles. I've learned that God's love is ever present and never lacking. I've learned that even in the absolute worst situations, I have Jesus that I can turn to. I've grown into the habit of when I hit a hard time, my automatic response is prayer, bible reading, and looking for ministry from those closest to me.

Thank you for posting
If I could 'double like' this, I would :)