GODS PEOPLE

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Lcjacobs

HI ALL OF YOU GUYS OUT THERE THIS IS WONDERFULL, YESTERDAY I HAD NO FRIENDS AND TODAY GOD HAS GIVEN ME PLENTY THE LORD REALLY WORKS IN GREAT WAYS.

SINCE I HAVE DECIDED TO WALK WITH GOD MY WORLDLY FRIENDS DONT UNDERSTAND AND I HAVE NO ONE TO TALK TO ABOUT GODLY THINGS SO I AM DYING TO CONVERSE WITH PEOPLE WHO KNOW ABOUT THE BIBLE AND THAT FOLLOW THE LORDS WORD.

AND PERHAPS TO GET ADVISE OR TO GAIN MORE WISDOM IN MY JOURNEY:cool:

Z

zhawaj

Hi friend
I am new either,However I am a muslim with big respect for christians and bible.
hope you accept me to reveal the words of God

L

Lcjacobs

HEY YOU I THINK WE ARE ALL GODS PEOPLE ANY WAY NICE TO MEET YOU
HOPE YOU HAVING A GREAT DAY ITS DAY IN SOUTH AFRICA LOL

Z

zhawaj

MY UNCLE IS IN SOUTH AFRICA NOW
AND IT IS AFTERNOON HERE;)

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Lcjacobs hello i'm glad you are enjoying Christian Chat.

N

NMsmile

Welcome to the site. I am sure you will find a few topics to learn from and a few topics that will help others learn from you. Best wishes and welcome to Christian Chat.

R

Ramon

WELCOME FRIEND WELCOME!!

May Jesus bless you!

Feb 17, 2010
Hallo LC, welkom op CC, I better stick to English. LC the best advice I can give you is..... Get Jesus to be your friend, and you will be VERY blessed! LC, Jesus LOVES to introduce Himself to people that seek Him! Jesus calls it REVELATIONS. Openbarings. And this He does when you spend time with Him. If you know Jesus as well as He wants you to know Him, you Know the Father and the Holy Spirit as well. If you know Jesus, He KNOWS you, and that is your goal! That Jesus knows you so well that He will present you to the Father, holy and perfect. There is so much blessings, God promised us, read some of them in Matthew 5, and you will see just what is in your reach because of the Work Jesus did. Mattheus 5, en lees die ou-vertaling Bybel as jy kan. The old translation in Afrikaans is the Bible that speaks right to the point. Our quiet times are the times we allow God and ALL the holy prophets of God to teach us what He wants us to know. May you be blessed with "geloofsgehoorsaamheid" obedience to the faith. As Paul said they recieved from God. Romans 1:5. I live in George western cape. Enjoy your WAY with Jesus. It is by far the best journey I started 14 years ago!