God's Perfect MEn

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 17, 2010
God’s PERFECT MEN.
If you do not believe in perfection, Godly perfection, then this should change you mind…. And it comes ALL from God’s Word….

First we have to know… Does God want us to be perfect… Well the answer is pretty clear in Matthew 5:48.
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

I know you been taught NOBODY is PERFECT.. but is it true. We ALL agree Jesus is perfect, and was perfect when He was on this earth.. So already the statement is untrue to say… Nobody is perfect? So are there more perfect men on earth? God’s Word says there is…

If God sends an angel to earth in the form of a man, would that be a perfect man? I say YES. Now look at this verse…. Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. It looks like god still send ngels to earth and it is obvious from this verse they appear to be human. But are they? Do you think if God gives an angel the human form that that angel will not be perfect? So here is MORE perfect men of God on earth… Now that lie of nobody is perfect really seems to SINK in the Truth of God’s Word.

Then there is these people… 1 John 4:17… Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. If God made His ove in us perfect, we are as God is in this world…. There is NO doubt that God is perfect, and so is the people in whom God’s love in perfected…. IN THIS WORLD….

Now the lie of no-one is perfect should be kept from your doctrine FOREVER!!!!

I see the way to test what I should ACCEPT AS DOCTRINE… is to see if what I believe clash with verses God gave in the Bible…. So if I believe we CANNOT stop sinning then there should not be a verse that says… Whosoever is born of God do no sin…. That means there is people that do no sin, so my doctrine is WRONG…

The ONLY doctrine that does not fail in the bible is the PERFECT MAN OF GOD doctrine… If God calls a sinner to HIS KINGDOM…. God makes that sinner perfect FOR THE KINGDOM… EVEN HIS CHILDREN HERE ON EARTH IS PERFECT…

That is the only UNFELLABLE doctrine that does not clash with one verse in the Bible…. May God show you this in HIS WORD… Proftable for acceptance to formulate a SPOTLESS DOCTRINE… Timothy says it is a docrine which is accordin to GODLINESS… Godliness can only be PERFECT!!! And this Word of God we use is profitable for doctrine… so do not let something that is NOT IN SCRIPTURE, be part of your doctrine… KNOW THE WORD, and you will see all Satans teaching out there… And there is PLENTY of that right here on CC…

Jul 27, 2011
God is working on us all, perfecting us, each one of us is His master piece, a work of art. So instead of saying no one is perfect besides Jesus, lets say God isn't finished with us yet, but one day we will be perfect. if one claims they are perfect, then God must be done working on them, but i'd be careful about telling God He is finished with His work, before its perfected.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
If man were perfect would we need God? You say we can be perfect and can stop sinning completely because the word says so. but the issue is first the bible scripture is not always meant to be taken so literal, Look at Jesus' parables. They were stories that had a hidden meaning to them, a lot of the word is like that too. Such as the ones of being perfect and sinless. Understanding scripture is more important than knowing it.

Feb 17, 2010
Blain does GOD NEED GOD? DID JESUS NEED GOD? Of is GOD PERFECT IN ALL THAT IS HIS? Only a sinner need God. God's men d not need GOD. GOD IS IN THEM... Blain do you need Blain...

Blain, SNNERS need God not God's men... THEY HAVE GOD IN THEM.... That is the differance.

Blain we also should not EDIT the Word of God to KEEP US SINNERS... Oh how can a siner even START to understand the Bible... Blain how can a sinner understand this? .... BE PERFECT... It is so far from his UNDERSTANDING... but GOD can bring that sinner close then aslo IN!

That is wht the WHOLE Bible is talking about... The WHOLE Bible teach how sinner can be RECREATED to be ONE WITH GOD...

You say Jesus talksed in parables and straight out.... You are CORRECT... and this is what HE SAID straight out and in Parables..... The Kingdom of heaven in perfect, and so are ALL IN IT... PERFECT.... That is the only thing Jesus preached to the ones that will be PART of His kingdom...

And to the others he said.... The world and sin is imperfect, and you ARE ALREADY DEAD IN IT....

So what did ALL the words in God's Bible theach... There are two roads, two destanies and two groups of people.... One road, one destiny and one group of people is on a WIDE road, sinning all the way to HELL! And the OTHER group, HIS group, are on HIS NARROW WAY, walking in righteousness (no sin) as Saints into His Kingdom....

And BOTH groups are here on earth.... God devides them like this in 1 John 3...

Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. (God's group)

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. (Satan's group)

It is that simple blain... Even my ten yearold duaghter has NO problem to understand this... I wonder why PAstors cannot understand this... maybe they are IGNORANT as 1 Cor 14 says.... Well I am not one of them... Thank God I believe this with all my heart... Thank God for the GIFT of UNDERSTANDING SCRIPTURE LIKE A CHILD..... THAN GOD FOR THAT...

I do not need to EDIT one single word in His Word it is given PERFECTLY for me.... Praise God that HE STILL ALLOW PEOPLE TO KNOW THE TRUTH.... AS HE GIVES IT... Amen!

Feb 17, 2010
God is working on us all, perfecting us, each one of us is His master piece, a work of art. So instead of saying no one is perfect besides Jesus, lets say God isn't finished with us yet, but one day we will be perfect. if one claims they are perfect, then God must be done working on them, but i'd be careful about telling God He is finished with His work, before its perfected.
Bother Don tis is how these people are sure God is finished.... And tey will NEVER claim any honor... It is ALL God's doing. Praise the Holy God of heavens for HIS WORK....
For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

Feb 17, 2010
He makes us perfect by His blood.
Nope wrong.... He makes us CLEAN by His blood, but he makes us PERFECT by HIS SPIRIT. First cleansing then FILLING WITH SPIRIT....

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Blain does GOD NEED GOD? DID JESUS NEED GOD? Of is GOD PERFECT IN ALL THAT IS HIS? Only a sinner need God. God's men d not need GOD. GOD IS IN THEM... Blain do you need Blain...

Blain, SNNERS need God not God's men... THEY HAVE GOD IN THEM.... That is the differance.

Blain we also should not EDIT the Word of God to KEEP US SINNERS... Oh how can a siner even START to understand the Bible... Blain how can a sinner understand this? .... BE PERFECT... It is so far from his UNDERSTANDING... but GOD can bring that sinner close then aslo IN!

That is wht the WHOLE Bible is talking about... The WHOLE Bible teach how sinner can be RECREATED to be ONE WITH GOD...

You say Jesus talksed in parables and straight out.... You are CORRECT... and this is what HE SAID straight out and in Parables..... The Kingdom of heaven in perfect, and so are ALL IN IT... PERFECT.... That is the only thing Jesus preached to the ones that will be PART of His kingdom...

And to the others he said.... The world and sin is imperfect, and you ARE ALREADY DEAD IN IT....

So what did ALL the words in God's Bible theach... There are two roads, two destanies and two groups of people.... One road, one destiny and one group of people is on a WIDE road, sinning all the way to HELL! And the OTHER group, HIS group, are on HIS NARROW WAY, walking in righteousness (no sin) as Saints into His Kingdom....

And BOTH groups are here on earth.... God devides them like this in 1 John 3...

Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. (God's group)

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. (Satan's group)

It is that simple blain... Even my ten yearold duaghter has NO problem to understand this... I wonder why PAstors cannot understand this... maybe they are IGNORANT as 1 Cor 14 says.... Well I am not one of them... Thank God I believe this with all my heart... Thank God for the GIFT of UNDERSTANDING SCRIPTURE LIKE A CHILD..... THAN GOD FOR THAT...

I do not need to EDIT one single word in His Word it is given PERFECTLY for me.... Praise God that HE STILL ALLOW PEOPLE TO KNOW THE TRUTH.... AS HE GIVES IT... Amen!
Okay Cobus, then by that Logic you must be perfect because if we have God in us we do not sin and are perfect. Have you reached perfection now? Or do you just not have God in you and are a sinner? Because by your logic I am a sinner and do not Have God in me. You say you know the truth and the correct Doctrine yet your Doctrine backfires on you and calls you a sinner and not having God in you.

Feb 17, 2010
Blain be calm. I was FURIOUS with God when He howed me that even the people I healed in HIS NAME was not from Him.

But Blain the Spirit of God dos give us bread EVERY DAY.... Do not spit your bread out....

Keep calm and practice patience... Let me WALK with you, and I will share with you and help you carry your cross.... Even Jesus had his cross carried by another... Or are you too proud... Believe me I also needed help with mine...

I will NEVER lie to you, and I will love you and care for you as my younger brother... STAY CALM and jut LOVE the WORD of God, THEN YOU WILL OBEY HIS WHOLE WORD...

Love the TRUTH Blain... The Truht says the sinning blain will DIE IN JESUS... so the NEW BLAIN CAN LIVE IN JESUS...
Now is that not the BEST news.... That is what God says not COBUS...

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Blain be calm. I was FURIOUS with God when He howed me that even the people I healed in HIS NAME was not from Him.

But Blain the Spirit of God dos give us bread EVERY DAY.... Do not spit your bread out....

Keep calm and practice patience... Let me WALK with you, and I will share with you and help you carry your cross.... Even Jesus had his cross carried by another... Or are you too proud... Believe me I also needed help with mine...

I will NEVER lie to you, and I will love you and care for you as my younger brother... STAY CALM and jut LOVE the WORD of God, THEN YOU WILL OBEY HIS WHOLE WORD...

Love the TRUTH Blain... The Truht says the sinning blain will DIE IN JESUS... so the NEW BLAIN CAN LIVE IN JESUS...
Now is that not the BEST news.... That is what God says not COBUS...
I am already a new Blain because I was born again and received the gift of salvation. But I want you to answer my question and quit dodging it. Are you perfect? Because in your own words a man Of God sins no more, and is perfect. That and this-When HE IS IN YOU YOU CANNOT SIN
So unless you can flat out tell me you are perfect and no longer sin not only can I not believe you but you are speaking against yourself. Unless you can honestly tell me you are perfect and no longer sin you are a sinner and by your own words God is not in you. Do you see why I am so against your belief? you and I are sinners, but children of God. we are made perfect but not because we don't sin but by our love and faith in God

Feb 17, 2010
Blain you just asked a quetion and give the answer, so I cannot answer, If I do you still would not believe me, And should I lie to satisfy you...

You say you are already new, OK then I have nothing to help you. If you are complete so be it. I am INCOMPLETE.

Blain sinlessness comes BEFORE perfection. Sinlessness is SAINTSHIP. God calls people that obeyed Him to sinlesness, SAINTS... they are NOT PERFECT yet, but they DEFENARILY stopped sinning... Otherwise even God will lie to call them SAINTS... Saint means a person that does not sin.... but he still NEEDS GOD TO PERFECT HIM... After SAINTSHIP comes the BORN AGAIN... BORN OF GOD... is AFTER you stopped sinning...

That is what teh Bible teach... NOT ME... Do not blame me for what is written in the Bible... You can blame me for believing God's Word but Do not blame me for GIVING IN SCRIPTURE... Blame God for that, NOT ME...

Oh Blain you can also blame me for REPEATING it, but NOT FOR SAYING IT FIRST... GOD SAID IT FIERS I am only SHARING WHAT GOD GAVE ME...

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Blain you just asked a quetion and give the answer, so I cannot answer, If I do you still would not believe me, And should I lie to satisfy you...

You say you are already new, OK then I have nothing to help you. If you are complete so be it. I am INCOMPLETE.

Blain sinlessness comes BEFORE perfection. Sinlessness is SAINTSHIP. God calls people that obeyed Him to sinlesness, SAINTS...
they are NOT PERFECT yet, but they DEFENARILY stopped sinning
... Otherwise even God will lie to call them SAINTS... Saint means a person that does not sin.... but he still NEEDS GOD TO PERFECT HIM... After SAINTSHIP comes the BORN AGAIN... BORN OF GOD... is AFTER you stopped sinning...

That is what teh Bible teach... NOT ME... Do not blame me for what is written in the Bible... You can blame me for believing God's Word but Do not blame me for GIVING IN SCRIPTURE... Blame God for that, NOT ME...

Oh Blain you can also blame me for REPEATING it, but NOT FOR SAYING IT FIRST... GOD SAID IT FIERS I am only SHARING WHAT GOD GAVE ME...
I just slapped myself on the forehead, If you had said this from the beginning we could have avoided this entire argument.

Feb 17, 2010
Blain I said it more that a dozen times for you... But a miricle just happened..... God revealed what a SAINT is to you... Now Blain, would you let me into your heart as a brother that really wants to help with TRUTH?

I have NEVER said a single thing to you that is NOT IN GOD's WORD... NOt one!

But if you want a preacher that is soft on the ears of sinners I am NOT YOUR MAN.... God was not soft on mine and God is VERY serious to RID US OF SIN, and SIN FROM US... So He will reproof you ALWAYS when you sin...

Blain the fact that you do not like the sin, is already proof that God is working on you... Satan will come and tell you it is ok to sin, you cannot stop this Blain, But God says.... Blain come to me, and I WILL GIVE YOU REST.... That rest blain is in a place where there is NO SIN... God calls it HIS SABBATH REST.... it is a PLACE not a DAY....

Just allow me to help you, God will do the Work, I will only Share prayers and walk two Miles with you on HIS way however NOT SATANS////

Now I have to work some... Blain I always knew we would share TRUTH ...I have hope for us that is why we will cleanse ourselves, AS HE IS CLEAN.....

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Blain I said it more that a dozen times for you... But a miricle just happened..... God revealed what a SAINT is to you... Now Blain, would you let me into your heart as a brother that really wants to help with TRUTH?

I have NEVER said a single thing to you that is NOT IN GOD's WORD... NOt one!

But if you want a preacher that is soft on the ears of sinners I am NOT YOUR MAN.... God was not soft on mine and God is VERY serious to RID US OF SIN, and SIN FROM US... So He will reproof you ALWAYS when you sin...

Blain the fact that you do not like the sin, is already proof that God is working on you... Satan will come and tell you it is ok to sin, you cannot stop this Blain, But God says.... Blain come to me, and I WILL GIVE YOU REST.... That rest blain is in a place where there is NO SIN... God calls it HIS SABBATH REST.... it is a PLACE not a DAY....

Just allow me to help you, God will do the Work, I will only Share prayers and walk two Miles with you on HIS way however NOT SATANS////

Now I have to work some... Blain I always knew we would share TRUTH ...I have hope for us that is why we will cleanse ourselves, AS HE IS CLEAN.....
Actually you didn't, you always said we must be perfect but as I highlighted you just said they were not perfect. And I do not mean to be rude but I do not need you to teach me, I go straight to God for a mentor and teacher. He himself has taught me my entire faith, and as for the truth if anyone speaks of how we must be perfect and how we are able to no longer sin the truth is not in them. If we were able to never sin we would not need Jesus to die then would we? The truth is in the bible not man

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Btw Cobus, I am glad you seek the truth and want to share it with people. And I really am trying not to be rude when I say I don't need you to teach me, I am however willing to learn from my mistakes and my mistakes were getting irritated in debating with you. However it is impossible for us to never sin again as long as we are in this flesh, and to be perfect it must be with the blood Of Jesus and faith in the father.