God's potential children........

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Timofree

Capture them with Your love Lord! Thanks for your prayers, we went out today, and had a contact with a lady in a 'spiritual' store. She said Jesus had appeared to her, and said that if she got to know Him, she would get to know herself.
I gave her a testimony book, and prayed with her. And I'll keep in touch, greater is He that is in us than He that is in the world!

I then had a free ticket to ride the train that needed to be used this weekend, and gave it to a man who was blessed by it, he seemed in a rush but I told him it was because of Jesus, and God loves for him, and gave him a book.

I also gave a book to a young man who said he was a Muslim. Prayers appreciated for all 3, thanks, be blessed :)

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
"Father God, PLEASE show each of these people how much they are loved by the Messiah, and that His name is Jesus :). Please let the "chance" encounter that each of them had with Timothy chase them until they surrender to Your Son Jesus, in Whose Name I pray. Amen!"

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent in the love of Jesus!

P

Powemm

Lifting all in jesus christ name, up to God in prayer, with a confidence and knowing He will do awesome things with it !

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Ill be praying for them in Jesus's name.

Good works Tim! :)

God bless
pickles

T

Timofree

One of the people in the prayer time last night, said they felt that a fear of the Lord would come upon the spiritual shop woman. And they saw demons leaving as we were praying :) I'm planning to go again sometime this week. Come Lord Jesus come!

S

simplyme_bekah

I lifted all 3 up to the Lord in prayer! God Bless you Tim!