Gods Presence is SO real!!!!!!!! I just have to share my story!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

teengirlforchrist

So Today I got home from School and I decided to turn on Oceans by Hillsong United (Great Song!) And I asked god to speak to my heart while I was singing it... God poured out his holy spirit onto me and I started speaking in tongues and I cant even explain how amazing it felt... I've never felt anything like it. I've been in church all my life and I've NEVER felt his spirit like I did today... I couldn't stop crying not because i was in pain or despair it was because of the Unspeakable joy I felt. I truly believe god has greater things in store for me and his love is beyond compare. I believe that hes Not done working on me. I truly believe in Jesus Christ...Acts 2 1:6 says, And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
To be able to experience Gods presence and his love is the most amazing feeling for anyone!:D:eek: GOD BLESS

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
Thanks for posting your testimony, TeengirlforChrist!

dfarmer2001

Sep 1, 2014
That is amazing. I thank God for bringing you to this site to share your testimony with me and the rest of everyone else.
I am going to check out that song, and see if I get to speak in tongues too. I have been wanting to speak in tongues so bad, and get closer to God, but I haven't received that yet. I am hoping to get that soon! Thank God, and God bless you! :)

T

teengirlforchrist

It Felt Amazing !!! :D

myfriendtiny

Jan 19, 2014
My Sister has had something similar to this happen to her..I mean it wasn't exactly the same..
First she couldn't speak for about maybe like 4 or 5 days..then when she could speak..it was in tongues...She spoke in Tongues for maybe over a month..

Channa

Mar 1, 2014
Thats pretty awesome :)

D

Divine17745

Love your testimony! Jesus Christ will rise more young teens! :D I'm happy for you! Bueno!

jb

Feb 27, 2010
So Today I got home from School and I decided to turn on Oceans by Hillsong United (Great Song!) And I asked god to speak to my heart while I was singing it... God poured out his holy spirit onto me and I started speaking in tongues and I cant even explain how amazing it felt... I've never felt anything like it. I've been in church all my life and I've NEVER felt his spirit like I did today... I couldn't stop crying not because i was in pain or despair it was because of the Unspeakable joy I felt. I truly believe god has greater things in store for me and his love is beyond compare. I believe that hes Not done working on me. I truly believe in Jesus Christ...Acts 2 1:6 says, And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them. And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
To be able to experience Gods presence and his love is the most amazing feeling for anyone!:D:eek: GOD BLESS
Absolutely Lovely!

Thanks for sharing...

You can find a few very short studies Here, Here, Here and Here that you will find helpful.

Yahweh Shalom

T

TrulySaved

That is some kind of amazing... Just another testimony of just how good God really is, and how awesome His presence is!