God's promises...post something positive

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

psychomom

Therefore, those also who suffer according to the will of God shall entrust their souls to a faithful Creator in doing what is right. (1 Peter 4:19)

F

FreeNChrist

Hebrews 10:17

“...Their sins and lawless acts, I will remember no more.”

L

ladylynn

1 Cor.1:30-31 But by His doing you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, and righteousness and sanctification and redemption. that, just as it is written, "Let him who boasts, boast in the Lord."

Nov 22, 2015
Isaiah 54:14-15 (KJV)
[SUP]14 [/SUP] In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.

[SUP]15 [/SUP] Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

[SUP]17 [/SUP] No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

L

ladylynn

Romans 6:14 For sin shall not be master over you, for you are not under law, but under grace.

L

ladylynn

2 Cor. 5:21 He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

L

ladylynn

Psalm 35:28 And my tongue shall talk of Your righteousness, rightness and justice, and of (my reasons for) Your praise all the day long.

Psalm 37:5 Commit your way to the Lord (roll and repose each care of your load on Him); trust; lean on, rely on, and be confident also in Him and He will bring it to pass.

Psalm 42:11 Why are you cast down, O my inner self? And why should you moan over me and be disquieted within me? Hope in God and wait expectantly for Him, for I shall yet praise Him, Who is the help of my countenance, and my God.

Amplified Bible

J

JesusIsAll

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:35-39

Dec 15, 2015
KJV.Romans 8;29-31,29.For whom He did foreknow, He also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. 30.Moreover whom He did predestinate, them He also called; and whom He called, them He also justified; and whom He justified, them He also glorified.31.What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?

F

FreeNChrist

Galatians 3:29

"If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise."

J

Joenah

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Many are the sorrows of the wicked, but he who trusts in the Lord, lovingkindness shall surround him. Psalm 32:10[/FONT]

F

FreeNChrist

Romans 3:24

"all are justified freely by His Grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus."

Nov 22, 2015
John 20:31 (KJV)
[SUP]31 [/SUP] But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

A

Ariel82

Awesome bible verses thanks!

A

Ariel82

Today I am thankful that God have us animals to be our companions. Took my dog to the school as part of the BARK program and it was a real blessing to me to have the opportunity to spend time with the kids as they read to my Tia dog.

I think there is something beautiful in children's smiles.

Thought about not posting here, in case someone accused me of boasting or trying to look "saintly", which makes me sad and want to just retreat from the world, but I think God calls us to be brave and stand for His light.

I had my son read Psalm 15 because he needed to learn to take his tongue and learn to be nicer to his peers.

I think I need to meditate on His word as well because this world is mean and harsh words are spoken but God wants us to remember Him.

A

Ariel82

*Lord, who may dwell in your sacred tent?Who may live on your holy mountain?*The one whose walk is blameless,who does what is righteous,who speaks the truth from their heart;*whose tongue utters no slander,who does no wrong to a neighbor,and casts no slur on others;*who despises a vile personbut honors those who fear the Lord;who keeps an oath even when it hurts,and does not change their mind;*who lends money to the poor without interest;who does not accept a bribe against the innocent.Whoever does these thingswill never be shaken. - Psalm 15:1-5 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm15:1-5&version=NIV

A

Ariel82

Today I would like to thank God for my kids and how children are able to touch the lives around them. I praise God that one of my son's friends convinced his mom to come to church with us this Sunday and as prayers for his father who is an atheist and tries and forbides the young man from praying while in his presence. Please pray with me that God continues to touch his heart and give him courage to stand up for his faith. Lord thank you so much for your blessings and help us to always see the blessings and wonders You reveal to us daily. In Jesus name we pray, amen.

Dec 15, 2015
KJV.Lke12;31-32, 31.But rather seek ye the Kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you. 32.Fear not, flock; it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the Kingdom.

Nov 22, 2015
Ephesians 6:10 (NASB)
[SUP]10 [/SUP] Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might.