God's Promises!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 7, 2024
You really ought not to make things up and pretend it is written in Scripture.
Your private opinion is useless, especially when it contradicts God's opinion. So yeah, it's back to the drawing board for you

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Your private opinion is useless, especially when it contradicts God's opinion. So yeah, it's back to the drawing board for you
Good morning 🙂 Are you stripping people of understanding to here.

You do realise your displaying total depravity, on the bases of an assumption.

What she asked you is to provide scripture that says says satan told eve she had free will.

Stroll on 🙂

Mar 7, 2024
Good morning 🙂 Are you stripping people of understanding to here.

You do realise your displaying total depravity, on the bases of an assumption.

What she asked you is to provide scripture that says says satan told eve she had free will.

Stroll on 🙂

Well why doesn't she read Genesis 3 to find that, Satan indeed told Eve that She had a fee will. Come on ,man, do I have to spell this out for you as well.
Eve told Satan, that God said i will die if I eat what your offering me (meaning She wasn't free to choose to eat) but Satan said "you will not surely die.
And He went on to deceive her to believe that God was keeping her from discovering something good, so she disobeyed God and obeyed Satan and became His property.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Well why doesn't she read Genesis 3 to find that, Satan indeed told Eve that She had a fee will. Come on ,man, do I have to spell this out for you as well.
Eve told Satan, that God said i will die if I eat what your offering me (meaning She wasn't free to choose to eat) but Satan said "you will not surely die.
And He went on to deceive her to believe that God was keeping her from discovering something good, so she disobeyed God and obeyed Satan and became His property.
your not spelling nothing out to me, because ye still have not to show me satan was in the garden, and neither have you answered three previous questions,.

What you fail to understand is before the fall man has more freedom than they've ever had.

Secondly show me scripture where Eve knew, she did not have free will.

Thirdly define what free will is

Show me if Eve knew what free will was.

Show me in genesis 3 where God knew what man would do next.

Because I can show you where God chose not to know what man would do next before the fall in genesis 3

So come on then practice what you preach and show me.

Lastly answer the other questions I asked you in the three previous posts.

Stroll on 🙂

Edify

Jan 27, 2021
Maaaybe this would help, I dunno.:)

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
you can't show me in Scripture because it is not there!
oh I know it's there.

In several places 😊

It's just a your denier and i ain't going to give you the privilege of denying anymore scripture to me by sharing it with you.

Stroll on 😊

Dance on 😊

Mar 7, 2024
your not spelling nothing out to me, because ye still have not to show me satan was in the garden, and neither have you answered three previous questions,.

What you fail to understand is before the fall man has more freedom than they've ever had.

Secondly show me scripture where Eve knew, she did not have free will.

Thirdly define what free will is

Show me if Eve knew what free will was.

Show me in genesis 3 where God knew what man would do next.

Because I can show you where God chose not to know what man would do next before the fall in genesis 3

So come on then practice what you preach and show me.

Lastly answer the other questions I asked you in the three previous posts.

Stroll on 🙂

All you need to do is study the bible and you'll find that t wasn't Mickey Mouse in the garden. It actually was Satan.

Eve told Satan "God didn't give me a free will so I'm not allowed to take the cool aid you're offering"

Free will doesn't exist, so yeah

Eve is dead so i can't ask her if she knew what free will is

God didn't have to mention His foreknowledge, because it common knowledge to any casual observer

You need to find a qualified man to teach you, what the bible says

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
All you need to do is study the bible and you'll find that t wasn't Mickey Mouse in the garden. It actually was Satan.

Eve told Satan "God didn't give me a free will so I'm not allowed to take the cool aid you're offering"

Free will doesn't exist, so yeah

Eve is dead so i can't ask her if she knew what free will is

God didn't have to mention His foreknowledge, because it common knowledge to any casual observer

You need to find a qualified man to teach you, what the bible says
and still i wait for yourself to show me, since I have studied the profound idea satan was in the garden for a very the long time. So this is how I ask you.

So you show this is the bible

Mar 7, 2024
and still i wait for yourself to show me, since I have studied the profound idea satan was in the garden for a very the long time. So this is how I ask you.

So you show this is the bible
I think you must be the only person who has read genesis and failed to arrive at the logical conclusion that the Old Serpent was Satan Himself. The whole world figured out this simple puzzle, you're the only one still struggling with a simple equation.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
I think you must be the only person who has read genesis and failed to arrive at the logical conclusion that the Old Serpent was Satan Himself. The whole world figured out this simple puzzle, you're the only one still struggling with a simple equation.
does it say the old serpent said to eve you will surely live.

Pull the verse up and look.

It's says the serpent.

No where does it say the old serpent.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Then it says this @Charlie_2024

Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals

It describes the serpent as an animal of God's kingdom not satan or not an evil spirit or not an evil angel but an animal

Mar 7, 2024
does it say the old serpent said to eve you will surely live.

Pull the verse up and look.

It's says the serpent.

No where does it say the old serpent.
OK, lets play word games. I won't rely on memory but I'll quote the Bible word for word and win every time. It will take a bit longer than usual, so be patient.

Mar 7, 2024
Then it says this @Charlie_2024

Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals

It describes the serpent as an animal of God's kingdom not satan or not an evil spirit or not an evil angel but an animal
I see you don't eve know the basic facts, so I have to spell them out for you on this occasion as well.

First lesson here, Satan is a Spirit. Now Spirits don't have physical or biological bodies. So what does a Spirit have to do if He wants to talk to a person. Well, now where getting somewhere. He has to occupy or poses a body, which has a throat to use to speak with.

I hope your starting to get the concept, it's really not rocket science at all. It's quite easy one you get the gist of it.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
I see you don't eve know the basic facts, so I have to spell them out for you on this occasion as well.

First lesson here, Satan is a Spirit. Now Spirits don't have physical or biological bodies. So what does a Spirit have to do if He wants to talk to a person. Well, now where getting somewhere. He has to occupy or poses a body, which has a throat to use to speak with.

I hope your starting to get the concept, it's really not rocket science at all. It's quite easy one you get the gist of it.
I see you've still not shown scripture he was satan was in the garden.

Where as I have shown scripture it wasn't satan

So now provide your scripture.

This isn't complicated provide your scripture it was satan.

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
OK, lets play word games. I won't rely on memory but I'll quote the Bible word for word and win every time. It will take a bit longer than usual, so be patient.
no provide scripture and stop playing your word games

Mar 7, 2024
I see you've still not shown scripture he was satan was in the garden.

Where as I have shown scripture it wasn't satan

So now provide your scripture.

This isn't complicated provide your scripture it was satan.
Wow your still struggling with evil Spirits manifesting as Angels of Light. Well God said they do and you say they can't, with all due respect I must reject your opinion again.

1 John 4:1-4

By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.

Notice the serpent (a snake can't talk unless it's possessed) denied Jesus and called Him a liar. "hath God said". and "ye shalt not surely die". Mickey Mouse would blaspheme like that, only the old Serpent that Devil who deceives the whole world fits the description. Sometimes you have to connect the dots or at least find a teacher to show you how

Thunderrr-mental

Dec 18, 2023
Wow your still struggling with evil Spirits manifesting as Angels of Light. Well God said they do and you say they can't, with all due respect I must reject your opinion again.

1 John 4:1-4

By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.

Notice the serpent (a snake can't talk unless it's possessed) denied Jesus and called Him a liar. "hath God said". and "ye shalt not surely die". Mickey Mouse would blaspheme like that, only the old Serpent that Devil who deceives the whole world fits the description. Sometimes you have to connect the dots or at least find a teacher to show you how
I'm not at all phased by your assertions

But you still have not provided scripture that says satan was in the garden.

What you've provided is ideas from other scriptures.

Here's an insertion for you.

How do you you know there serpent animal never ate from the tree first

Then all with knowledge of Good and evil he would be able to speak.

Oh or how do you know since Adam was gardener of the eden, and the keeper of animals whilst he was alive in the spirit, that he couldnt understand animal language since he named them all before the fall

But really this assertion should ring bells

God kicked Adam out of the garden of eden for sinning.

So What your telling me is God put a sinner satan into the garden of paradise.

So ding dong Mr 🙂

Stroll on 🙂

maxamir

Mar 8, 2024
oh I know it's there.

In several places 😊

It's just a your denier and i ain't going to give you the privilege of denying anymore scripture to me by sharing it with you.

Stroll on 😊

Dance on 😊

yes, I believe in can be found in 2nd Confusions.