godsbrides story

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

godsbride

Love peace joy selflessness patience fruits of the spirits what? Jesus? Died to save me? Why? He loves me? Why? I’m his daughter? His beloved? He wants me to lead his army but he promised he wouldn’t put me up to something I cant do but that must mean I can do it I came to Christ in ninth grade on the ninth grade retreat but after I though he left me because I never felt him after until 12th grade when I walked in to north heights church the holy spirit washed over me like a flood of water and I saw a face it was most beautiful face in the world and I heard of voice sounded like the most powerful and gentle at the same time and it was the sweetest voice I ever heard it was saying maddy welcome home beloved welcome home this is where you belong in my heart and at my feet im calling all who are coming here to be a huge part of your life and im never going to leave you I never did leave you I will I am I will always be here and do you except me I want to know I said I don’t know but at the right time I cried out Jesus I am yours and you are mine I am my beloveds and he is mine in his garden and i hope he will take delight in me iv seen jesus his cloack it was whiter than sonw and its so bright. Hes truly is the light of the world jesus the light of the world he is my daddy and he want to be your some of you may not have a dad at home or don’t know your dad or never met your dad or don’t see him im glad I live with my dad I know as well as I should and if your dad ever hurts you . you must forgive him my dad has hurts me before and when he shouts at me after he stops I say dad I forgeive you he looks at me and says but I didnt say sorry I say it dosent matter you’re my dad and I have to forgive you even if your not sorry he will say im sorry and I say your forgiven now ask jesus to for give you. I never understood a lot of stuff I heard like the very first time when 2 leadrs at my old church prayed over me it was uncomfortaleb and scary.and 2 years ago at Christmas time I prayed a prayer to receive the gift of tounges and I felt the holy spirit enter my heart and in September I went to south dakota for lifelight and I discovered I have the gift of healing and I couldn't believe I was Abel to pray for someone out of free will and then I was in one of the music tents with a group at about 12:00 sitting next to a brother in Christ and he said Maddy will you pray for my foot I asked why do you want me to and he said Jesus through you can heal it I say ok I pray and it was healed just like that my jaw dropped he says what are you surprised I say yes he says why I say I never knew I could do that and then the fith of September 2010 I got rebaptized and it was amazing and a hour later I was in a Wendy's and I was forced in to raping a song in front of the whole resterant a guy stated manifesting a demon my first reaction was wow now let's jump forward to when we were down in new peruge I got prayed over for boldness and I couldn't believe I was the one rapping in the street but in the summer when pastor Charles came I got slain in the spirit 2 times and it was amazing and I have been told somethings about me like I'm going to be the best for casting out demons and that I have the gift of healing and I'm gonna be a part in the shaking of the earth and something else I want you to know is I have had lots of visions and dreams of Jesus and I've gotten conformation from Jesus of what to do for my life and now I want to jump forward to one night at converge the message was about suside and depression and for the first time in my life I fell on my knees and cryed my eyes out in front of a room full of people and it was the first time I let my emotions show and like 7 people came and prayed over me I was crying like a baby and now to jump forward the onething conference 2010 when I had bad spirits casted out on the Tuesday and Thursday and Friday and then I got deliverance from a few friends then 2 of my friends casted them out of me and after I was free for the time being I told my friend clint and I'll never forget what he said he said yeah common Jesus and then on new years eve at the church we stayed at I was having problems with. Spirits and Bryan denzer came over and told them to leave and casted them out and then I can remember a few minutes later I was sitting and I start growling and pulling my hair and I hear Bryan denzer say let go of your hair my hand drops my hair and I got up walked to the other room and went in and cryed out to the lord to be free then Bryan helped me be Abel to pray and bless people with out anything going in to someone else and then I had a amazing encounter on the wendsday at onething I met some guys at a coffe shop from one thing we talked and they got all this stuff from Jesus about me like I'm going to be a prayer warrior and I'm going to lay hands on the sick and see them recover and all this cool stuff and I had an amazing time it was great and the next few weeks I had more spirits but. I'm working on staying free and on Friday night the movie night I had a friend from Ohio I was supposed to move in with but turned out she was evil and Josh and Betsy saved my life from that woman that my story

1still_waters

Is it ok if I edit this by breaking it up in to smaller paragraphs?