Gone To The Dogs

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Noblemen

Jan 14, 2018
Written by Frank Stigall

How did the races come about? God only
created one race in the beginning. That race was Adam and Eve. From Adam
sprang all nationalities on this earth,
regardless of color. However, we are
not going to speak of color, but of
race only, which encompass all men.
There was a time when there was
only one race of people on the earth,
and Adam was the federal head of
this race. However, things did not go
well. “And God saw that the wicked-
ness of man was great in the earth,
and that every imagination of the
thoughts of his heart was only evil
continually.” (Gen. 6:5).

The first race of people must have
grieved God’s heart. Cain killed his
brother, Abel, and man has continued to be very sinful ever since. So sinful that God said: “I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth.”
(Gen. 6:7).

However, there was one man on the earth that was not like all the rest.
His name was Noah, “But Noah found
grace in the eyes of the LORD. Noah was
a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.” (Gen. 68-9).

It looked as though God’s idea was to
take the Adam race and start it all over again with Noah and his family. Indeed that is exactly what he did. Noah was instructed by God to build an ark for him and his family, and for the animals. Then the floods came and destroyed millions of people who were on the face of the earth.

However, God did not start a new race or nation with Noah. It was more like turning over a new page with the same race.
It would seem like a good idea to start all over again with a man that was upright, and who walked with God. However,things once again did not go well and this new generation also became corrupt. They
became corrupt, because they were still living with a Satan nature in them, and this generation of Noah could not change their spots any more than a leopard could change his.

This defect has been built in the
entire human race. Doomed to failure was built in, and that is exactly what the human race did. They became as sinful as those before the flood, and possibly,
a little worse. They decided to build
a city and a tower in order to make
for themselves a great name. In plain Doomed to failure was built in, and that is exactly what the human race did. They became as sinful as those before the flood, and possibly, a little worse. They decided to build a city and a tower in order to make for themselves a great name. In plain Doomed to failure was built in,
and that is exactly what the human race did. They became as sinful as those before the flood, and possibly, a little worse. They decided to build a city and a tower in order to make for themselves a great name.

In plain language what they wanted to do
was to get God out of their thinking.
“Because that, when they knew
God, they glorified him not as God,
neither were thankful; but became
vain in their imaginations, and their
foolish heart was darkened.” (Rom.
1:21).

Have you ever read the first chapter of Romans? This first race of people in Genesis is whom these scriptures refer. This Gentile race and all their children to come are cut off from God. In Rom. 1:20, God says these people are without excuse, as they clearly understood who God was, but they wanted to erase him from their minds.

At this point in Gen. 11, 2600 years have gone by, and the people once again have become exceedingly sinful.
“Who changed the truth of God into a
lie, and worshipped and served the crea-
ture more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen” (Rom. 1:25).

We are smart enough to go to the moon,
eradicate many diseases that have killed
thousands of people in the past, but we
have not been able to read the word of God and properly divide the scriptures. In this area of spiritual understanding, we have fallen short, and blindness has covered our eyes to the truth.

MadHermit

May 8, 2018
How did the various races come about? In the same way that the incredibly wide range of dog breeds came about from their descent from the wolf--by genetic mutation over the millenia.

Noblemen

Jan 14, 2018
How did the various races come about? In the same way that the incredibly wide range of dog breeds came about from their descent from the wolf--by genetic mutation over the millenia.
Who what!!

L

Locoponydirtman

Written by Frank Stigall

How did the races come about? God only
created one race in the beginning. That race was Adam and Eve. From Adam
sprang all nationalities on this earth,
regardless of color. However, we are
not going to speak of color, but of
race only, which encompass all men.
There was a time when there was
only one race of people on the earth,
and Adam was the federal head of
this race. However, things did not go
well. “And God saw that the wicked-
ness of man was great in the earth,
and that every imagination of the
thoughts of his heart was only evil
continually.” (Gen. 6:5).

The first race of people must have
grieved God’s heart. Cain killed his
brother, Abel, and man has continued to be very sinful ever since. So sinful that God said: “I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth.”
(Gen. 6:7).

However, there was one man on the earth that was not like all the rest.
His name was Noah, “But Noah found
grace in the eyes of the LORD. Noah was
a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.” (Gen. 68-9).

It looked as though God’s idea was to
take the Adam race and start it all over again with Noah and his family. Indeed that is exactly what he did. Noah was instructed by God to build an ark for him and his family, and for the animals. Then the floods came and destroyed millions of people who were on the face of the earth.

However, God did not start a new race or nation with Noah. It was more like turning over a new page with the same race.
It would seem like a good idea to start all over again with a man that was upright, and who walked with God. However,things once again did not go well and this new generation also became corrupt. They
became corrupt, because they were still living with a Satan nature in them, and this generation of Noah could not change their spots any more than a leopard could change his.

This defect has been built in the
entire human race. Doomed to failure was built in, and that is exactly what the human race did. They became as sinful as those before the flood, and possibly,
a little worse. They decided to build
a city and a tower in order to make
for themselves a great name. In plain Doomed to failure was built in, and that is exactly what the human race did. They became as sinful as those before the flood, and possibly, a little worse. They decided to build a city and a tower in order to make for themselves a great name. In plain Doomed to failure was built in,
and that is exactly what the human race did. They became as sinful as those before the flood, and possibly, a little worse. They decided to build a city and a tower in order to make for themselves a great name.

In plain language what they wanted to do
was to get God out of their thinking.
“Because that, when they knew
God, they glorified him not as God,
neither were thankful; but became
vain in their imaginations, and their
foolish heart was darkened.” (Rom.
1:21).

Have you ever read the first chapter of Romans? This first race of people in Genesis is whom these scriptures refer. This Gentile race and all their children to come are cut off from God. In Rom. 1:20, God says these people are without excuse, as they clearly understood who God was, but they wanted to erase him from their minds.

At this point in Gen. 11, 2600 years have gone by, and the people once again have become exceedingly sinful.
“Who changed the truth of God into a
lie, and worshipped and served the crea-
ture more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen” (Rom. 1:25).

We are smart enough to go to the moon,
eradicate many diseases that have killed
thousands of people in the past, but we
have not been able to read the word of God and properly divide the scriptures. In this area of spiritual understanding, we have fallen short, and blindness has covered our eyes to the truth.
Shem, Ham, Japheth; names have meaning.

Every one prior to the floor is dead except the folks on the boat with Noah.

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Now gone to the "Dog", PTL :)

The Hound of Heaven
Michael Card's Lyrics (summary, of sorts, of Francis Thompson's poem)
I fled Him down the nights and days​
I fled Him down the path of years​
I heard all about the love of the One​
Who was following me​
I clung to every shallow friend​
The whistling mane of every wind​
I feared that once I tasted that love​
I could never let go​
Cause those strong feet kept following the way I sped​
But the love that followed overcame the fear that fled​
So I ran inside the world again​
To the ones who called the Hound their friend​