Good afternoon Christian Chat Members

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JarofClay

Hi my name is Will & I am new to the Christian Chat forum. I was saved by the grace of God in 2008. I am 51 years old, born & raised in the United States, however, I live in Belgium currently.

Looking for friends for Christian discussions, & encouragement.

I pray for the grace, wisdom, & empathy of God to participate in a manner worthy of Christ.

God Bless :D

F

farmgirl803

Welcome to CC

J

JarofClay

Thank you very much!

O

onehighvoice

Hi Will. Welcome to the site.

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
Hello and welcome my brother in Christ, delighted to have you here and may your stay be filled with the love of Christ. God Bless.

J

JarofClay

Thank you very much. God Bless!

J

JarofClay

Thank you for the warm welcome my brother. It means a great deal to me - I wish you the very same & may Christ love abound in us that we are empowered through the spirit to create a community of love & encouragement which allows us to reach the world with God's message of Salvation...for His honor & glory! God Bless

EmilyBeth93

Apr 6, 2014
Welcome to Christian Chat, Will. God Bless You!

J

JarofClay

Thank you EmilyBeth, God Bless you as well...May I ask how may I pray for you?

J

JarofClay

How may I pray for you?

B

bluebirdchaser

Welcome to the site, Will! It's wonderful to have you here. Belgium, that sounds interesting :)

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
Welcome to cc, Will! I hope you enjoy your time here.

J

JarofClay

Thank you very much - How may I pray for you?

God Bless!
Will

T

TashMeyer76

You are most welcome to CC, I hope you enjoy the fellowship with those who have also found the Grace of God to be abounding. God Bless you.

J

JarofClay

Thank you very much! God's grace certainly does abound...God Bless you!