good bye for now

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Q

quickfire

Good bye for now im going to be on contract work for the next year as well as Trying to run my own buisness so what little time i will have I will need to spend with family.
I will not be going in bible chat for at least another year i wish you all all the best for 2013.

I have found a lot of good inspiration here on many ocasión and I have Enjoyed some crackiing conversations here and some really good laughs to I will not forget some of the good friends here while im gone .
But take care and all the best for 2013.

I am church of england and I need time to think about calling my self a christian I feel the One thing that is stopping me is One of the nine fruits which is self control I feel the only way I can get this fruit back 100 present is stop smoking which I feel will take me a year before my poluted body can become full of self control again and become a temple for all the other fruits to blossom and grow I feel that the fruits are there already but I feal that I want to be a true christian and I want to give an oath that I feel a can not break .
Until this day when I know i am ready I will then call my self a christian I will read the bible in a couple of months after my body is cleaner I have now just give an oath that I am stoping smoking so i will be back next year hopefully with the full armour for a soilder of christ and hopefully I can find the spiritual guidance I feel i need to do the lords work. Hope to see yers next years good bye god bless and may you all find strengh from one another

Dec 5, 2012
It was a nice opportunity for me to meet you, Will keep you in my prayers. Take care, God Bless!