Good coffee!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Grateful2Be4Given

Ok, this is not a recipe per se but I thought I would share some darn good coffee! :) Now, I'm not sure what stores everyone has locally but I got our beans at Meijer. Anyways, get some Cinnamon Hazelnut coffee (ground or beans) and Nestle Warm Cinnamon Sugar Cookie dairy creamer. Make, combine, enjoy...Mmmmm!

To quote Ryan Reynolds in 'The Proposal', "It's like Christmas in a cup"! :D

A

asd101

Sounds good... Tho i have to say the best coffee i ever had was biggby, dont know if its gone national, but its the best id have to say in MI... lol...

G

Grateful2Be4Given

If you can believe this, I live down the road from a Biggby and have never tried it yet! :) Oh and I'm in MI too!

A

asd101

That is AWE-some!!! that means that you can go out and have a look at their menu and try out one of the best coffees in Michigan, i recommend their Butter Bear latte!!! You won't regret it! :)... You've been missing out on great coffee!! lol... Yes, I can believe it because you've mentioned Meijer... :D!!!

G

Grateful2Be4Given

Ok, now you got me wanting to make a run down to Biggby for a Butter Bear Latte! :D

S

Steve4U

Honk! Ayee!! I wanna throw up my hands, run to the airport, jump on a plane, fly through customs, book a sportscar, drive straight there and have a Butter Bear Latte. You girls are DANGEROUS!

G

Grateful2Be4Given

LOL...That's hilarious Steve! Well, we could always send a thermos full over. :D Unless you're wanting to make the trip!...lol

S

Steve4U

I've just made 6 plungers of my usual brew, but I'm still nervously walking around undecided...aaargh!

G

Grateful2Be4Given

HAHA! I know the nervous coffee feeling!

A

asd101

loll, go already, there's some good coffee there!!! :p!!!

G

Grateful2Be4Given

Lol...I just might have to sometime this coming week! I am however sitting here and enjoying a nice cup of the above mentioned "Christmas in a cup"! :D

A

asd101

:)!! hahaha... I take it you like Green Lantern ???

G

Grateful2Be4Given

Ok, take it easy on me here, but I know of the Green Lantern and that he's a comic character...But that's about the extent of it...LOL :)

A

asd101

...hahaha!!! Nooooo... his pic was posted all around US, even Biggby... But yea he played Green Lantern...

S

Stina1990

Sounds good... Tho i have to say the best coffee i ever had was biggby, dont know if its gone national, but its the best id have to say in MI... lol...
OMG BIGBY!!!!! it use to be called Beaners are you in Michigan?

MrHonest

Jan 22, 2012
Ok, this is not a recipe per se but I thought I would share some darn good coffee! :) Now, I'm not sure what stores everyone has locally but I got our beans at Meijer. Anyways, get some Cinnamon Hazelnut coffee (ground or beans) and Nestle Warm Cinnamon Sugar Cookie dairy creamer. Make, combine, enjoy...Mmmmm!

AAAAAhhhh *drool* I want coffee now.. Im outa here!

S

shekaniah

OK this forum finely got my attention! Latte, cappuccino, mocha, cinnamon dolce,
carmel macchiato....

I will have to add yours to my list! Thank you for sharing!