Good day!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Grateful2Be4Given

Just wanted to send out a hello to all and wish everyone a most excellent weekend! :)

S

simplyme_bekah

I think I might be excited. I think I have the next three days off w00tw00t wish you a excellent weekend back

G

Grateful2Be4Given

Awah yeah! Enjoy your hopefully 3 day weekend off!

J

jkalyna

:) YAH TY AND BLESSING 2 U 2. EVEYDAY IS A BEAUTIFUL DAY. :)

G

Grateful2Be4Given

Thank you very much! And indeed it is!

O

OFM

hi i am going on a 5-6 big store shopping trip next weekend sisters want too come be blessed amen.

G

Grateful2Be4Given

Sounds like a lot of fun, OFM! You enjoy that shopping trip! And I'm always up for some shopping...haha

O

OFM

Sounds like a lot of fun, OFM! You enjoy that shopping trip! And I'm always up for some shopping...haha
Great-Full,thanx i will pick you up at 9:45,a.m. for shopping it will be awesome fumn b blessed my friend.

J

jkalyna

THAT'S NOT RIGHT YOU DIDN'T INVITE ME.

O

OFM

Kalayna u can come 2, o.k. amen.

G

Grateful2Be4Given

Woo-hoo, shopping trip! :D

O

OFM

next saturday today laundry and dishes day