GOOD FRIDAY

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
"crossnote, are you planning a thread for tomorrow?" she said hopefully.
-ellie
The Cross is for Crossnote, I'll let Risi or Sonrise or someone...even you?...have the honors.

Katy-follower

Jun 25, 2011
"He is despised and rejected by men,
A Man of sorrows and acquainted with grief.
And we hid, as it were, our faces from Him;
He was despised, and we did not esteem Him.
Surely He has borne our griefs
And carried our sorrows;
Yet we esteemed Him stricken,
Smitten by God, and afflicted.
But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His wounds we are healed" (Isaiah 53:3-5)

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Hasn’t it been proven that Yeshua could not have died on Friday and been in the ground 3 days and 3 nights? The math just does not work out.
He answered, "A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a miraculous sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah. For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. (Matthew 12:39-40)

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Shilo,
Actually He died on Passover which this year began last Monday....but I hope you had a good Thursday anyways.

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
I did have a nice Passover this last Tuesday and will have a nice first fruits today. I not sure what you are talking about Thursday as it was not an appointed time this year I did my normal everyday thing. I will give honor to my Lord the last day of the appointed time of unleaven bread this Tuesday. God bless