GOOD GOOD FATHER - EDM Cover

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

NathanGarlington

Hey guys! God put it on my heart to start making some music covers for youtube in an EDM style, so here is my latest one for Good Good Father. Hope you enjoy and God Bless!

GOOD GOOD FATHER (Christian EDM) with LYRICS

[video=youtube;S01wA9AzTz8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S01wA9AzTz8[/video]

U

Ultimatum77

I'm not familiar with the song, but good job especially very good production wise especially the scenes are breathtaking nicely done brother!

N

NathanGarlington

Thanks much for the kind words! Blessings :)

U

Ultimatum77

Thanks much for the kind words! Blessings :)
I checked out your other video Our God and I have to say is really good with that driving bass background....(I'm a bass junkie and to enjoy it I had to bust out the huge headphones lol b/c my laptop speakers sound like tin cans lol).....I like EDM more of a techno guy though but do you use something like Garageband or FruityLoops to create the background music?

N

NathanGarlington

Haha yea I had fun with the bass in that one, for my next cover (I can only imagine) which is coming out in a bit there is a strong emphasis on the bass line which is a lot of fun and I agree those big headphones are ideal for that :) The tracks were composed in Garageband and balanced/edited in Mixcraft.

N

NathanGarlington

Figured I might as well put the Our God EDM cover in here as well :)

[video=youtube;gjdXRb43Gtg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjdXRb43Gtg[/video]

U

Ultimatum77

Haha yea I had fun with the bass in that one, for my next cover (I can only imagine) which is coming out in a bit there is a strong emphasis on the bass line which is a lot of fun and I agree those big headphones are ideal for that :) The tracks were composed in Garageband and balanced/edited in Mixcraft.
Yea imo whatever setting you used for the Our God bass line (volume/mix wise) you should use for your other EDM....b/c imo EDM is all about the bass line driving the beat/dancing.....a good beat will really flavor that music like a good bbq sauce on meat....it gives it that punch lol XD