Good morning/ afternoon/ evening

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 18, 2011
It is nearly 8 AM here in Dallas Texas, I just wanted to say that I hope each of you (no matter where you are) will either have a great morning, afternoon and/or evening.

To my brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ our Lord, I greet you with open arms. I am excited to be able to see all of you in the Kingdom of God, and I genuinely cannot wait (as I'm sure you can't either) after all it is just exactly this hope that is in us.

To the non believer and/or seeker, you will find what you are looking for. I began my journey as a seeker of truth. I didn't want to be right, I just wanted the truth. Rest assured, that very nature within you came from God Himself, knowing that it would cause you to seek Him.

"seek, and you shall find"

K

kenisyes

I am having a lovely day. Your post is part of it. You have a great day as well.

J

jkalyna

THANK YOU, I GREET YOU WITH A RUNNING STREAM AND THE BEAUTY OF THE PEACE OF OUR SAVIOR, JESUS. HEY!:):)

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
Good Evening, so you know i definitely had a wonderful day because God sent the [[[[[COLD]]]]] weather and touches of SNOW