Good Morning

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

lilmama

Hello all. I'm new to this site. Came across it while battling with the feelings of betrayal from my future husband. Trying to forgive

N

NMsmile

Good morning. Is your future husband a Christian too? I ask that so I'll know how to pray for you. I'm sure you will benefit from the various ministries within Christian Chat. Best Wishes.

K

karlita

Welcome to CC lilmama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

Stephen

Hello and welcome to CC. I am sorry to hear that your future husband has done or said something to hurt you. I have felt that pain and can relate. There are many wonderful spirit filled brothers and sisters here that are willing to pray with you in your situation.

F

Forgiven66

Hello Lilmama, and welcome to Christian Chat.

P

peris1989

Hey. welcome to cc.

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hi welcome to Christian Chat.

K

Kooper

Hello all. I'm new to this site. Came across it while battling with the feelings of betrayal from my future husband. Trying to forgive
When someone hurts me, I always remember, Love is patient and kind. But that is the way I cope with pain. Uhm, I hope that things get straight between you and your future husband. Many blessings to you, and I pray good things may come your way. God bless.

-Kooper