Good news and prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Well, I am finnally allowed to announce that I am a grandmother to expected twins. :)
I am so excited and double blessed in this! :)
Sometime in march they will make there appearance, I just wanted to ask all to keep my son, my daughter-in-law and these sweet twins in your prayers, for a healthy and safe pregnacy, and normal delivery.

Double hugs and God bless
pickles

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Well, I am finnally allowed to announce that I am a grandmother to expected twins. :)
I am so excited and double blessed in this! :)
Sometime in march they will make there appearance, I just wanted to ask all to keep my son, my daughter-in-law and these sweet twins in your prayers, for a healthy and safe pregnacy, and normal delivery.

Double hugs and God bless
pickles
God bless you all, and best wishes for a perfect birth!

(uh, hmmmm, this does give me pause to consider the reality of the terrible twos TIMES TWO! :) )

God bless...........and keep all in His loving arms.......

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Thankyou for your prayers. :)
Just a little double update, we found out today that there is one boy and one girl!

In Jesus, thankyou Father for all your blessings, and you perfect care!

God bless
pickles

Aug 15, 2011
I pray that GOD will bless them with health and that GOD will give them comfort thru it all.
What a blessing. and congrats... Get ready mom mom.

GOD BLESS

J

jb800m

praying for all memebers to be blessed and strengthed and refreshed

C

choosingmylife

Congratulations pickles! May your family be blessed.:)

A

AllAlongTheOnesWatchTower

Congrats and may Lord bless your grandchildren.

J

jkalyna

Lord keep everyone safe and healthy through this cold winter that's on it's way. Thank you for the twins, and for blessings this family. amen :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Thankyou all so much for your prayers for them in Jesus.

Hugs all and God bless:)
pickles

C

CHRISTENE

Congratulations.

Prayed.

Thanks and glory be to God.

God bless the mom and the babies.

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Father thank you already for healthy, perfect, beautiful babies, and normal delivery. In Jesus name

P

psychomom

okay, so first I had to ask the Lord for "envy-forgiveness"...*wink*

but for sure I rejoice with you, and will be praying for the babies and pregnancy!

GodssSon

Apr 29, 2012
Awwh very good news, Pickles! :D Praying for them all and congrats to you and them :D What a blessing