Good News For All People

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 9, 2013
1. What is the news from God?
God wants people to enjoy life on earth. He created the
earth and everything on it because he loves mankind. Soon
he will act to provide a better future for people in every
land. He will relieve mankind of the causes of suffering.
DRead Jeremiah 29:11.
No government has ever succeeded in eliminating violence,
disease, or death. But there is good news. Shortly,
God will replace all human governments with his own government.
Its subjects will enjoy peace and good health.
DRead Isaiah 25:8; 33:24; Daniel 2:44.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Whatever happened to sin?

A

Abiding

the Op makes no sense at all...maybe try another forum.

Dec 26, 2012
I thought the message is that God is trying to get through to us is that He came to save His people from their sins.

Feb 11, 2012
1. What is the news from God?
God wants people to enjoy life on earth. He created the
earth and everything on it because he loves mankind. Soon
he will act to provide a better future for people in every
land. He will relieve mankind of the causes of suffering.
DRead Jeremiah 29:11.
No government has ever succeeded in eliminating violence,
disease, or death. But there is good news. Shortly,
God will replace all human governments with his own government.
Its subjects will enjoy peace and good health.
DRead Isaiah 25:8; 33:24; Daniel 2:44.
The good news is freedom from the corrupting influence of sin! Not a nice comfortable existence on this sin sick, God hating world!

I was found blameless before him!

Daniel 6:22 My God sent his angel and shut the lions' mouths, and they have not harmed me, because I was found blameless before him; and also before you, O king, I have done no harm.

When those who say there is no one righteous, there is no one pure and holy before God, and all men were born depraved, with no ability to choose to do good or be blameless in all their conduct, need to look no further than Daniel 6-22!

Here we see a young man who from the beginning led a holy, pure, and blameless life before God! He obeyed God from his heart and lived among a heathen culture and a wicked King who seemed to admire Daniel for his strong devotion in prayer, worship, and strong moral character.

Daniels love and fear of God was admirable, as well as his love for others, but he never compromised his life and witness to give into his flesh, and its sinful desires.

Here is a strong example of a man who was a doer of God’s word, obedient and submissive in all areas of his life, so God sent his mighty angels to shut the lion’s mouth, which saved Daniel from instant death and torture. He was unharmed, because he proved himself to God, by living a blameless life.

But in today’s modern Christian circles this is not the standard of conduct, where they will bring up the few godly men and women of the bible who fell hard in great sin, and some found repentance and some did not, but bottom line is no one can live a blameless holy life before God, in their minds!

No one can ever stop sinning, i.e. fornicating, adultery, drunkenness, hate, envy, etc. Because all have sinned and trying to live a blameless life as Daniel, Joseph, Noah, and many others did is impossible, and those who claim they do are just foolish and prideful.

So we see that Daniel had to do something to get something, God didn't provide a covering for Him, but tested His servant to see if he would obey Him, and he did right from the beginning, which led God to intervene in the Lion’s den, saving Daniel's life, and getting all the glory as the King and many others looked on in total amazement of the love and power of his God to deliver him out of harm’s way!

Psa 34:7 The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him, and delivers them.

Psa 34:8 Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him!

Psa 34:9 Oh, fear the LORD, you his saints, for those who fear him have no lack!

PS. I believe if Daniel decided in his free will and ability which God gave him, to disobey God, and live a life of compromise giving into his lust and desires, then God would have chosen another servant, and Daniel would have been lion food.

God is no respecter of persons; His hand is upon the righteous or those who simple do what is right, by obeying God from their heart made pure through faith!

Those who choose to disobey Him, and make excuses why they cannot live a holy and blameless life in this present age, or think God overlooks willful sin and disobedience to His commands, because His mercy and grace covers them or He feels sorry for the struggling sinner, have been greatly deceived!

Hos 10:13 You have plowed wickedness; you have reaped iniquity; you have eaten the fruit of lies, because you trusted in your way, in the multitude of your mighty men.

Gal 6:7 Do not be deceived, God is not mocked. For whatever a man sows, that he also will reap.

Ga6:8 For he sowing to his flesh will reap corruption from the flesh. But he sowing to the Spirit will reap life everlasting from the Spirit

So when those who like to defend sin, bring up the few godly men who fell to use to defend why they can live IN sin and still be saved, remember Daniel, his example, and remember who we are to mimic and obey! Jesus and His sinless life, not the few who choose to disobey God, and paid a high price for it!

Tommy