Good riddance Ted

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
You mean pro choice?
whoops! lol, yeah.

i don't know why, but almost every time i mean to write "pro-choice" i write "pro-life" instead. usually i catch it and change it.
probably subconsciously i'm rooting for "team life" :D

thanks for catching that

M

Mitspa

Good riddance is right. I hope Trump nominates him to the Supreme Court. Can you imagine what that would do to the liberal justices? That would be so sweet.
Was thinking the same thing today

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Same. Wherever Ted goes now, he will be a wild success and do a remarkable amount of good.

Mitch. Harry. Your time is over, there is a new fundraising and name recognition powerhouse with an emboldened nationwide network.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
As for Trump? For now I support the Republican nominee.

If a viable, far-Leftist challenges Hillary, I will encourage a similar insurrection on the Right.

Test_F_i_2_Luv

Jan 24, 2009
i don't think that's a fair assessment. the entire platform of the GOP from the moment he was elected has been to divide the country to oppose him, regardless of whether he wanted to do good things or bad things. i honestly blame them & the pundits that support them.
when Bush was president, it was "don't speak ill of the president even if you didn't vote for him that's un-American" -- under Obama, it's been "our number one priority is to make Obama a one-term president" even during his second term.
The "republicans" have been a bunch of weaklings. They didn't stand on the GOP platform. They became democrat-lite.

Instead of acting like Conservatives and standing for values, most caved to Obama and the libamoral agenda.