Good song

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
What we will be singing in choir on Sunday ❤️ . I had never heard this song before and really enjoy it. Pray you are having a safe and wonderful day 😊

Dec 24, 2022
UK
What a wonderful song! I'll try to translate it into Italian. Many blessings, bro.
Hi Mr Italian Son Of God, If you can sing I would love to hear the Italiano version 😊

Francesco

Italian Son of God
Ciao Mr Italian Son Of God, se sai cantare mi piacerebbe ascoltare la versione italiana 😊
Ciao, sono solo un batterista che suona in una squadra di culto. Intendo proporre questa canzone al leader del culto per realizzarne una versione italiana. Te lo manderò appena sarà pronto
Ciao Mr Italian Son Of God, se sai cantare mi piacerebbe ascoltare la versione italiana 😊