Google Goes Ape

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
why are there three symbols between the Gs?...does Google have 3Gs now?

Jimbone

Aug 22, 2014
between this and starbucks cups a vocal minority of christians are making all of us look real foolish
You know what man, you are always spreading negativity, and I never see you leave anything but ugly and judgmental comments. I can't say you never do because I don't check your every comment, but I never see you say anything positive or anything that isn't self righteous or completely cynical. Do you have a very hard or sad life? You must have it all figured out, and I'm sorry you live in a world where no one seems able to live up to the incredible standard you do. Man it must be a real delight to be in your company. How would someone like myself be able to improve and become as awesome and all knowing as you? I guess your mom never taught you the whole "If you don't have something nice to say" thing. Think you at least pretend to be decent and encouraging human being for even an hour? I hope your day gets better man.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
In reference to Nautilus' response, I'm of the opinion that it's NOT christians who make us look foolish. WE make OURSELVES look foolish by the stupid things we do and say.. jmo

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Oops...I meant to say why are there three 0s

T

Tintin

You are way out of date with the evolutionary findings. A whole new variety of Ape People have recently been found in a South African cave. More info may be found on Google.
I know, I know. I've heard all about them. I don't believe a word of it. Taken from a biblical perspective those skeletons would have been from an early post-Flood period. Maybe not long after the Tower of Babel.