GOSPEL FOR LIFE

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

tamborine

There is no doubt that Christians all around the world today have been moonless , there is no doubt that they have been tortured unjustly for the offence they did not committed, there is no doubt that they have been suffered so much in the hand of enemy of Gospel purposely because they are proclaiming the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. I want to share my recent experience with you all in this Group, my Band official website www.tamborineforgospel.com has been serious attack by the people called themselves Islamic Hawkers, my website was hawked twice in a month purposely because of the content in it.
This people clamed to be the Islamic Muslim group from Palestinian and Morocco, when they hawked my website for the second time they wrote a message that they are monitoring the activities of Christians all over the world, they also said they are Legion and they will continue monitoring . The are doing all this just because of Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Though, I can not be surprise because Bible has said it all. Apostle Paul when talking to Timothy in the book of 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Timothy Chapter 3 told him his experience on how he was persecuted in Antioch, Iconium and Lystra 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Timothy Chapter 3: 8-17
But at the end of the day he became a victorious man in Christ Jesus, there is no doubt that despite all the persecution, Apostle Paul ministry is the most widely ministries in the New Testament. He did not give room to fear nor panic, so I see myself as Apostle Paul of our time that nothing is going to shake in the journey of Gospel.
This enemy of Gospel will see my website more, more, more and more online till Master Jesus will appear , Master Jesus Christ is Lord no controversy.
NB: To confirm what I am talking about, you can gogoole the website www.tamborineforgospel.com you will see all what related with it including the Hawkers info.

N

nimbus3852

Actually, most of the world is Christian.